Greetings!

General Bike Talk
Rod Overstreet

Greetings!

#1 Post by Rod Overstreet » Tue Aug 14, 2012 7:57 pm

Hey guys! First off, allow me to introduce myself and say that I'm happy to have the opprotunity in joining you on the forum and look forward to discussions on any topic that concerns off-road racing / riding. It's very obvious from some of the threads I have followed, that your all very passionate about our sport!

OK, so it's no big secret that Husqvarna has some VERY exciting products coming to the U.S. over the next 2 years (2 new 650 dual sport models, all new 250/300 2- strokes, and the.... :o ) Additionally we remain committed to racing, such as GNCC, National Enduro and of course...to our contingency support to regional series such as Forward Motion. ($122,400 allocated to your series alone)

That being said, I hope that you will allow me to post info here on the forum occasionally, concerning news and updates from the world of Husqvarna Motorcycles, and to offer you my assistance in answering questions you may have about our brand.

Again, thanks for having me here and I look forward to chatting / meeting everyone at a race or perhaps at the series banquet.

Ride safe...and RiDE MORE!!!
Rod Overstreet
Husqvarna Motorcycles North America
www.husqvarna-motorcyclesna.com