Husqvarna Bucks

General Bike Talk
shredder

Husqvarna Bucks

#1 Post by shredder » Wed Sep 26, 2012 9:12 pm

Please correct me if I'm wrong (yeah like you guys need an invitation! :lol: ) but I was looking at the Husky bucks pay out as it applies to Forward Motion and compared the payout to other race series such as BlackJack, MORE series, Missouri series and other Husky sponsored series. I found that not only did Husqvarna gives us WAAAAY more over-all money but they pay out the Forward Motion guys and gals in the top 5 places and the other series only the top 2 placed finishes! Not only do we get more payout (first through fifth place finishes) but we get paid MORE MONEY for the same finish. So us Husky riders get paid more for a second place finish in the Forward Motion races than you would in the other series's races for a second place finish. WOW!

Wow...more payouts for more places AND more money paid to each class...HMMM...also BIGGER END OF YEAR BUCKS TOO!

BRAAAAP!
:wink:
Dennis Tschirhart - #1000 something

If your going to scuff it, scratch it, crack it or break it, always do the best job you can!

matt.smith

Re: Husqvarna Bucks

#2 Post by matt.smith » Thu Sep 27, 2012 9:22 am

Actually, year end payout is the same for all those series. Only paid out to AA, pays the top 3 spots, $500, $300, $200.

Other than that, yes, FMHSC races do pay out more. For my classes, its 5 places for FMSHC, 4 for MHSC, 4 for MORE, 5 for BJEC.

I believe a large part of that is due to the fact that in FMHSC, there are only a handful of Huskys. Look at last years results, and you won't be able to find a race that had more than 1 Husky. Maybe 5 unique racers across the year. Over in the Missouri series, the field is much more diverse, with much less orange. LSK, Gateway, and Grassroots all have a fairly good size representation over there. I'd say maybe 15-20% of the field over there are Huskys.
2012 Husqvarna WR300
2013 Tentative Schedule