Warrensburg Chatter

General Bike Talk
shredder

Re: Warrensburg Chatter

#11 Post by shredder » Sat Oct 27, 2012 4:09 pm

I've been working longer hours and getting the new Husky radiator mounted in and the new start switch on the back up Honda. The colder temps really stiffen up us crusty dudes.

Mr Fenton...my Honda is ready to go and will be there if your still lookin for a ride! Just bring your gear man, after all this is the Warrensburg side we all dream about! Seriously I do get off on you yelling from the sidelines but you look much better on a bike with your hair on fire! Take me up on the offer (just run the 700's - alright?) Hee hee (call me 816-985-2540 - it's yours for the day dude AND free gas to boot!)

The points races are NOT over yet. Not over by a long shot. I'm trying to keep Dave off my back and my eyes on Randy! I've been going over all the info I've been gathering on these guys and so far all I got is this...
The one race I've beat Randy I have seen the Go-Pro evidence myself that he stopped for a downed rider laying flat on the track (not moving at all) an he laid his bike down in the middle of the track to help fend off further damages.
The dirt I finally got on Dave was that once in the 3rd grade he didn't share his banana with a girl in the lunch room. And one race I T-Boned him so hard I really wasn't sure he was even going to get up. He finally did and say's "you OK?" He gives off this big smile wider than the grand canyon when I apologize so it's impossible to dislike the guy.
So how can I trash talk guys like this that wear white hats? I need Fenton back!...HMMMMMMmmmmmm :lol:

It's going to be a great day and a great race. Perfect. I'm stoked and ready to do some riding! :wink:
Dennis Tschirhart - #1000 something

If your going to scuff it, scratch it, crack it or break it, always do the best job you can!

MadManMoto

#12 Post by MadManMoto » Sat Oct 27, 2012 7:45 pm

@Jeremy....hell yes its going to be fun. Why else would I show up? I love racing the burg. Got tomorrow and a short trip to chadwick here in a couple weeks, then the boots are getting hung up for a bit, in anticipation of the arrival of the 2029 FMHSC overall champion...lol Gots me a lil one cookin in the oven, and he is due to arrive December 31st. So I'm coming out of a last huurrahhh before he gets here. Jeremy, you still running the A class? If so, I may just run in there with you, see if I can keep up.

p.s. the 505 has brand new meat on the rear, so I expect to be displacing a fair amount of the wonderful warrensburg soil tomorrow. Time for some fun.
Rich Dawson
2016 YZ450FX

Lepard#195m

#13 Post by Lepard#195m » Sat Oct 27, 2012 8:16 pm

Hello my name is Branden Lepard, I just moved to Wichita from California. I have ridden the AMA West Nationals Hare Scramble Championships in the B-Open Class and was wondering if I can race the A-Open in the FMHSC, Tomorrow at Warrensburg 2. Thank You, Branden Lepard # 195m

AStevens

#14 Post by AStevens » Sat Oct 27, 2012 8:49 pm

Welcome to the circus Branden. You should do fine in A. Bring money for a transponder and you'll have fun. I hope you're not still geared for 10 mile sand wash runs. In the future, watch out for posts from WireFryer (Tim). He lives down your way at some sort of secret compound.

tclimber

#15 Post by tclimber » Sun Oct 28, 2012 5:51 am

Thanks Dennis I am taking you up on that offer too good to pass up I think it was the free gas to boot that got me :D I can't wait to see everyone it's been a while
Finally a two digit number 75 for 2012

Lepard#195m

#16 Post by Lepard#195m » Sun Oct 28, 2012 6:28 pm

2 is less than 4 but puts the power to the floor
Last edited by Lepard#195m on Tue Oct 30, 2012 3:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

KTMChris

#17 Post by KTMChris » Sun Oct 28, 2012 9:39 pm

Great Job to everyone that raced! Overall a great track! I hope all you guys that flooded your bikes get them up and running for Carbondale, that will be an awesome track. See you at Carbondale!
Chris Myers #814

JJRMZ450

#18 Post by JJRMZ450 » Mon Oct 29, 2012 8:02 am

If anyone found a clear Ascend gas tank and yellow spy goggles please let me know. Great race yesterday everyone!!! Thanks, Johnny #778

E.A.

#19 Post by E.A. » Mon Oct 29, 2012 8:34 am

KTMChris wrote:Great Job to everyone that raced! Overall a great track! I hope all you guys that flooded your bikes get them up and running for Carbondale, that will be an awesome track. See you at Carbondale!

One of the "flooded" bikes would be me.....

First lap I went way left on the "big" crossing... no issues
Second lap, I went right through the middle.....

Guess the 3+ foot deep hole right in the middle, and my bike were not friends... I went swimming, and well she didn't like trying to run with water in her. :( Think the little KDX is done. Seems like after I got my bike out from the water (thanks to the two guys that helped me) everyone stuck to the far far right.....

As much as I want to make it to the next race, I am pretty sure that just ended my season. :(

I was stoked to have finally got a great start, by getting to be the first into the woods. Killer course though, loved every inch of it, other then that hole......
2015: #tbd
2014: #609 C (1st)
2013: #801 Sportsman (1st)
2012: #913 Trailrider (10th)

2001 Honda CR250r
2012 KTM 300XC

2014 KTM 250SX-F (Sold)
1999 Kawi KDX200 (Sold)
1982 Honda CR125r (Sold)