2012 Year End

General Bike Talk
Iamdanjohnson
Site Admin

2012 Year End

#1 Post by Iamdanjohnson » Sun Nov 04, 2012 7:25 pm

As far as I know all work averages are in and the points are final. Go take a look and see if they are right.
Dan Johnson KTM 250 XC
Thanks to the support I get from Debbie, Jadan, Grayson, and Karly Johnson AND Dunlop, Letko, Cycle Zone, Motorcare.

It's all good!

WireFryer

Re: 2012 Year End

#2 Post by WireFryer » Mon Nov 05, 2012 7:07 pm

Iamdanjohnson wrote: Go take a look and see if they are right.
NOOOO!!! They are hell and gone from being right!! :evil: .

I paid that online Swamp Witch (http://www.jinxyerfellaracer.com) good money to put bad Mojo on anyone scrapping for the #79-#78 plates for next year, right at the end of this season!

While I'll admit She friggin' hosed the Thomas Brothers with mechanical DNF's and medical issues, and..., unintended side effects on young William :oops: She should have seen Jason and Walline coming from a mile away!

You can't even rent a competant Witch anymore..., shoulda' figured the Loo-si-ana fad, was just that.

HeHeHe! :mrgreen:

Had a blast this Season.... though it was one of the most frustrating/aggravating/financial tapdances-in-a-minefield :roll: I have done to this point since the first time I signed a waiver and pulled the belts tight.

Well, there's always next Season. 8) Whoop!

Tim
The saddest sound in all MotorSports is the noise the drivetrain makes as you slowly coast to a complete stop.

quik406

Re: 2012 Year End

#3 Post by quik406 » Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:27 pm

Sorry Tim. If it would make you feel any better you can have the 79. I just wanted a win! It took a KTM 300 to get me a win. Swamp Witch :D