peewee. ? 's

General Bike Talk
Thumper12

peewee. ? 's

#1 Post by Thumper12 » Thu Apr 04, 2013 10:09 am

Do they do a dead engine start? My boy is 6 and rides a ktm 50sx, but he's never really been in the woods. He's only had it a couple months. What class does he need to ride? Thanks

f-five

Re: peewee. ? 's

#2 Post by f-five » Thu Apr 04, 2013 11:33 am

Live engine starts so no worries there. Most of the peewee tracks are beginner friendly. There is usually 3 classes, big bike, peewee 50 pro and peewee 50. I would start in the peewee 50 and take it from there. Good luck and have fun.

Iamdanjohnson
Site Admin

#3 Post by Iamdanjohnson » Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:12 pm

Here is something we have on the information page. I dont think I put in there that it was live engine though.

http://www.fmhsc.com/2012/index.php/inf ... ewees-info
Dan Johnson KTM 250 XC
Thanks to the support I get from Debbie, Jadan, Grayson, and Karly Johnson AND Dunlop, Letko, Cycle Zone, Motorcare.

It's all good!

Thumper12

#4 Post by Thumper12 » Thu Apr 04, 2013 5:06 pm

Great...thanks guys. Hopefully I can sneak him and his bike out of the house without his mom seeing us

shredder

#5 Post by shredder » Thu Apr 04, 2013 6:25 pm

A great way to start up when you get home after the race is to remember how many new friends your son has made, how many friends YOU have made and don't forget to mention the family atmosphere you felt at the race. (you will) Once the wife see's the glitter in her sons eye and notices that she has a husband who loves his son enough to spend the day with him by not just taking his son to the races but being in the races she will thank God for being so blessed.

Another angle is just let it slip about all the other Mom's there at the races and she will start asking all sorts of questions and there will be no way in Hell she would miss the next one! - oh yeah! :wink:

I try to be good! :shock: