Video 1 ST lap Senior class.

General Bike Talk
oldmandave59

Video 1 ST lap Senior class.

#1 Post by oldmandave59 » Sat Jul 06, 2013 6:43 pm

Don't know what started the race other than the guy next to me, and got my first crash out of the way 1st 300 yards, passed my buddy JAY and saw Mikey down, saw Damon there and 4th lap saw flight for life so I pulled out to check on my Buddy. Was running APP. 20.25 laps all 4 within 12 seconds of the same time.
VIDEO Change quality to 720 or 1080 HD under settings

http://youtu.be/73qUDq-8G7w
Riding is not a hobby, its a lifestyle

shredder

Re: Video 1 ST lap Senior class.

#2 Post by shredder » Sun Jul 07, 2013 10:57 am

Great footage! Thanks! My wife loves the riders view of the tracks. You are behind me. You are following me across the damn. I noticed from all the other"starts" let's call them that some of the guys were running at the first little "pop" when the firework ignited and left the ground and some started running at the LOUD second BOOM when the report exploded in the air. It's hard to tell whats what when your all jacked up on Mountain Dew and adrenaline. I just waited till I saw someone flinch and started running. If you watch closely just as you run to your bike and sit there is the official BOOM of the start so I figure your the first legal racer and all after you are safe.

I also noticed you let me back onto the trail when by all rights you coulda just left footed me right back into the woods! I was wondering who that was. I owe you one now so now I only have to give every single racer in the senior class a break now. Dang it! I hate racing with such nice guys, always checking out to make sure your all right and all. I always figured all you guys were just getting all the parts picked up! HE HE HEE.... :wink:
Dennis Tschirhart - #1000 something

If your going to scuff it, scratch it, crack it or break it, always do the best job you can!

AStevens

Re: Video 1 ST lap Senior class.

#3 Post by AStevens » Wed Jul 10, 2013 1:46 pm

Funny to see the dudes in front of you dive off onto last year's course in the creek. Looks like they figured it out pretty quickly though. Good editing on this one Dave.