Drexel work averages are added.

General Bike Talk
Iamdanjohnson
Site Admin

Drexel work averages are added.

#1 Post by Iamdanjohnson » Mon Jul 08, 2013 4:14 pm

Points should be current. 1st place points dont show up until you have worked two events even if the first one was race day and the second was set up.

Just sayin'
Dan Johnson KTM 250 XC
Thanks to the support I get from Debbie, Jadan, Grayson, and Karly Johnson AND Dunlop, Letko, Cycle Zone, Motorcare.

It's all good!

ktm1991

Re: Drexel work averages are added.

#2 Post by ktm1991 » Mon Jul 08, 2013 9:55 pm

I helped set up and worked race day I thought that would count as both my work averages, or do I have to work two seperate races?

Thanks Ryan Grun #255
Ryan Grun
2014- #10
2013- #255
2012- #39
Thanks to my sponsors: Cycle Zone, Novik Gloves, Spy Optics, Answer Racing, Motorcycle Closeouts, Arnone's Lawn Care and My Mom and Dad.

Iamdanjohnson
Site Admin

#3 Post by Iamdanjohnson » Tue Jul 09, 2013 7:55 am

Two separate events. Trust me, I feel your pain. Sometimes workers help cut in brand new courses and work for several days and only one average is given.

Kind of related but not directed at you Ryan. You put in a lot of work at numerous events and that is what made me think of this. There are two work averages possible but that doesnt mean folks cant work more than two events just to help out. We always need workers.
Dan Johnson KTM 250 XC
Thanks to the support I get from Debbie, Jadan, Grayson, and Karly Johnson AND Dunlop, Letko, Cycle Zone, Motorcare.

It's all good!

bmxpro2621

#4 Post by bmxpro2621 » Wed Jul 10, 2013 9:52 am

I could work Carbondale if you wanted me to Dan. Its close to me and shouldnt be an issue to get out there and do whatever. :)
A Big Thanks To All My Sponsors:

Heavy D's Exhaust Repair, Kenda Tires, Amsoil, O'Neal, ODI Grips, Scott Goggles, Gaerne, Powersports Graphx & Suspension, Bell Helmets, GoPro, Sealsavers, Shorai LFX Lithiuim Batteries, Twin Air, IMS Products, Leatt, JT Sprockets

MORE #210
MHSC#130
HBGP #410
30+B NEPG