SOLD!! 2007 KX250 for sale Hare scramble race ready

Sell your Stuff here
Doughunz56

SOLD!! 2007 KX250 for sale Hare scramble race ready

#1 Post by Doughunz56 » Mon Aug 12, 2013 9:42 pm

SOLD!! 2007 KX 250 set up for woods/trails/hare scramble. Has skid plate, oversized tank, good x -ring chain and sprockets with two rides on them, bark busters, skid plate, FMF gnarly pipe and a rekluse EXP auto clutch. Tires have one race on them. This is the last year Kawasaki made the 2 stroke. This bike is obviously not perfect but is a solid bike. Starts right up and makes great power. This thing turns on a dime too. Top end has about 10 hrs on it. Front forks are fresh with new oil , and SKF fork seals. Cosmetic issues- scratches chips and dings in black powder coated wheels, crack in left radiator shroud about 1 1/2" long stitched with zip ties, radiator sides are a little tweaked but do not leak, $100 ebay, tail piece of subframe on the exhaust side is broken I patched it back. It was that way when I got the bike and I have had no issues with the repair. If you wanted it looking tip top new plastic kit for 125 on eBay and your numbers and graphics and you would be good. Asking $2,800 816-694-9130 thanks Doug text and I can send multiple pictures
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Doughunz56 on Tue Sep 03, 2013 8:09 am, edited 2 times in total.

Martinbrosracing

Re: 2007 KX250 for sale Hare scramble race ready

#2 Post by Martinbrosracing » Fri Aug 16, 2013 10:40 am

This bike has been the cleanest bike in the series, by far. Doug spends more time cleaning it then riding it. text and ask about it, I would bet he could give you the torque specs all the way around. More than likely he has many extra/spare parts for it.