AMA Endurocross: Do you have what it takes?

General Bike Talk
Speedysdad

AMA Endurocross: Do you have what it takes?

#1 Post by Speedysdad » Tue Sep 10, 2013 12:35 am

The Geico AMA Endurocross is going to be in Denver on Oct. 12, 2013. I know a lot of you are Supercross fans, but this is the extreme version of what we do. They have 3 classes for amateurs; Amateur open, +35, and Trials. They also have a woman's class. They will also have a Pro class. This is not easy and not for beginners. The rules require riders in the Amateur ranks be considered at least a B class rider. I have watched a lot of Endurocross and it is tough. Mat Crouch who won the overall in a Midwest endurocross series run by Motorheadsports two years ago, has struggled and has not qualified for a final heat race in the pros. This is a race where you can expect to see Taddy Blazusiak, Cody Webb, Mike Brown, and Colton Haaker in the final heat. I would like to see someone from our series there to represent in amateurs and pros. You do have to be a member of the AMA http://www.americanmotorcyclist.com/membership/jointo participate. See the website athttp://www.endurocross.com/ for info on tickets, classes and rules.

Collin is going with every intention of racing amateur open, just to have the opportunity to say he raced the course and meet some cool people.
Jim Wright
(Retired)

Speedysdad

Re: AMA Endurocross: Do you have what it takes?

#2 Post by Speedysdad » Fri Sep 27, 2013 8:51 pm

bshack

Re: AMA Endurocross: Do you have what it takes?

#3 Post by bshack » Fri Sep 27, 2013 10:32 pm

I wouldn't even qualify as an obstacle!
Brad Hackett #968
2013 Husqvarna TXC 310R
"I love those Red Heads"!