Milford Talk

General Bike Talk
shredder

Milford Talk

#1 Post by shredder » Thu Oct 03, 2013 6:58 pm

I'm already bored so I was looking at the "standings".

5 points...Hmmmm...

Anyone know where I can get the old M-80's? Team Dirtbag is developing a jump assist device for Milford Lake and we need some "BOOM" power. I can get the height with just hitting the take-offs faster, the M-80's are for the "shock and awe" factor to stunn Joe. I figure putting model rocket engine starters on a button and run it off the bike battery.

Got to find those 5 points. Sometimes 5 points is not a lot and sometimes it is!

To loose weight I've removed the seat, handle bars, fenders, half the spokes (twelve, three, six and nine o'clock areas). I'm running only 3/4 tank of gas, helium in the tires, remove the valve stem caps, vent hose, chain guard and shark fin. I'm thinking at my speeds I might even remove both brake systems and just drag my boots and mount up an old wooden 2 x 4 to pull and just let it drag the dirt. I still have to test this configuration out but in theory it's quite sound!

I also need a dog whistle, you see Leaderhouse can hear them and I know it will annoy him to no end.

Keep this quiet you guys...OK? I'm nailing up raw fish to several trees cause I know Joe won't be able to resist them and stop for a snack.

5 measly points and your butt is mine brah!! (just saying...)

:wink:
Dennis Tschirhart - #1000 something

If your going to scuff it, scratch it, crack it or break it, always do the best job you can!

slomojo

Re: Milford Talk

#2 Post by slomojo » Thu Oct 03, 2013 7:41 pm

Instead of fish use steak.Medium rare please.

I figure I don't have to beat you.All I have to do is finish within one place of you.

I'm doing away with the nos since all it seams to have acomplished is to make you happier.
I wonder if you may still be under its effect. :mrgreen:
Joe Lederhouse
I said I love it,I didn't say I was good at it.
08 #962
09 #962
10 #762
11 #762
12 #74
13 #1062
14 #1003

bshack

#3 Post by bshack » Thu Oct 03, 2013 8:19 pm

Since the 900's are taking heat for getting in the way, I'm accepting pay offs to hold people up! :D
Brad Hackett #968
2013 Husqvarna TXC 310R
"I love those Red Heads"!

slomojo

#4 Post by slomojo » Sat Oct 05, 2013 2:32 pm

bshack wrote:Since the 900's are taking heat for getting in the way, I'm accepting pay offs to hold people up! :D
That won't be necessary Brad.This time around Dennis won't be any problem for me.I'm bringing the ACME Huskvarmint killer.It has a money back guarantee. Not to worry no innocent Huskeys will be hurt during this race. :mrgreen:

I hope to eliminate said varmint before it has a chance to run me into a tire! :twisted:
Joe Lederhouse
08 #962
09 #962
10 #762
11 #762
12 #74
13 #1062
14 #1003

bshack

#5 Post by bshack » Sat Oct 05, 2013 5:48 pm

I'll be lucky if my Husky will even start!!!
Brad Hackett #968
2013 Husqvarna TXC 310R
"I love those Red Heads"!

shredder

#6 Post by shredder » Sat Oct 05, 2013 5:57 pm

slomojo wrote:
bshack wrote:Since the 900's are taking heat for getting in the way, I'm accepting pay offs to hold people up! :D
That won't be necessary Brad.This time around Dennis won't be any problem for me.I'm bringing the ACME Huskvarmint killer.It has a money back guarantee. Not to worry no innocent Huskeys will be hurt during this race. :mrgreen:

I hope to eliminate said varmint before it has a chance to run me into a tire! :twisted:
Joe the Acme Huskvarmit killer has been discontinued and is not legal in any Hare Scramble competitions. You can't mount one on a Honda anyway and expect to get any forward motion at all, the Honda's simply lack the power. 8)

Man I was on the INSIDE of the turn you boob! (Please dont get me wrong as I love boobs). If you can keep your handle bars from getting entwined with mine and your elbow out of my face before we get to a corner you can cut down on the dust sandwiches you'll have to eat :lol:

Oh BTW, the next time you pull over to let me by rest assured I'm taking it! :twisted: (turn up your hearing aids my man!)

Just sayin :wink:

If your going to scuff it, scratch it, crack it or break it, always do the best job you can!

slomojo

#7 Post by slomojo » Wed Oct 16, 2013 7:39 pm

shredder wrote:
slomojo wrote:

Joe the Acme Huskvarmit killer has been discontinued and is not legal in any Hare Scramble competitions. You can't mount one on a Honda anyway and expect to get any forward motion at all, the Honda's simply lack the power. 8)

Man I was on the INSIDE of the turn you boob! (Please dont get me wrong as I love boobs). If you can keep your handle bars from getting entwined with mine and your elbow out of my face before we get to a corner you can cut down on the dust sandwiches you'll have to eat :lol:

Oh BTW, the next time you pull over to let me by rest assured I'm taking it! :twisted: (turn up your hearing aids my man!)

Just sayin :wink:
I hope now that the Congress has gotten their heads out of their collective sands (you thought I was going to use that other word huh?),hopefully the Milford race will go on according to schedule.

If so I can execute my nefarious plan. :wink: You ere correct the ACME Huskvarmit killer has been discontinued,but I found one in a pawn shop. :!: You are also correct that it is way to heavy to mount on a dirt bike so I rented an articulated rubber tire loader to haul it onto the course. :mrgreen: It will be driven by none other than Coe D. Coyote who took the job because his uncle Wile E. Coyote has unfortunately been incarcerated subsequent to a vehicular homicide conviction. :shock: As far as legality is concerned,desperate circumstances call for desperate measures. :twisted:

I think you are correct about being on the inside of that turn also.You know how memory fails some of us old guys. Maybe I was trying to run you into that tire! :shock:

The reason I yielded to you is because I didn't recognize your bike with the front number plate on it. :lol: I won't make that mistake again.

I hope we race at Milford this weekend because the loader is already there and I can't afford to have it hauled to a different site. :mrgreen:
Joe Lederhouse
08 #962
09 #962
10 #762
11 #762
12 #74
13 #1062
14 #1003

shredder

#8 Post by shredder » Fri Oct 18, 2013 5:12 pm

I just called and complained to Dan as the race official to get your delivery stopped. He told me to put on my big boy panties and deal with it...He says what goes on in the woods stays in the woods, so if someone puts his elbo into anothe dudes goggles in a tight turn then don't be the other dude...ouch...that's kinda harsh, don"t ya think...sheesh...whats this world coming to?

I'm guessin he is going to sit back and watch the story unfold and play out. He also took away my 5-16" chain that hangs on the right side of my bike, my 18" pipe that hangs on the left, says I cant take my stun gun either (just for the deer of course). What's a guy to do? :wink:

swedishfishmx

#9 Post by swedishfishmx » Sun Oct 20, 2013 6:32 pm

Milford looked like a blast! Anyone who didn't go missed out.
Brad Stretz | 243
Husqvarna TC250
Donnell's Motorcycles
DeCal Works
Liechti Racing

tclimber

#10 Post by tclimber » Sun Oct 20, 2013 10:31 pm

Man do I ever miss racing with you two but reading all your trash talk is the next best thing to being there who knows I might show up to Carbondale just to harasses you guys :D
Finally a two digit number 75 for 2012