Racing/Riding Films

General Bike Talk
swedishfishmx

Racing/Riding Films

#1 Post by swedishfishmx » Thu Oct 17, 2013 12:32 am

In the very very very early stages of tossing around the idea of creating Hare Scramble videos for the surrounding series'. Now some of you who have been around for a while know that one of our own used to video a lot of races, in fact I have a lot of the DVD's still. While those videos were awesome and very appreciated (it was always cool to show family and friends what you do while they all sit on the couch watching football), they are outdated and I think I can come up with something "fresher".

So far I've really only edited a couple videos. One I already posted in the Area 91 Thread, which really only showed helmet cam stuff. The next video is from last weekend, in which I got very little riding footage, but more "in the pits" type stuff. The plan is to buy a "nice" camcorder to get more footage that I can use the zoom/focus/color settings more. The video from last weekend was shot with a GoPro and a monopod. Although using a GoPro is great, it's a little limiting in sound and visual settings.

I will be at Milford this weekend (providing the race is going to happen) to shoot more video and I hope to gather enough footage to make a 5-7 minute long film.

Here's the latest video I made:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ccSbxf2PWs0
Brad Stretz | 243
Husqvarna TC250
Donnell's Motorcycles
DeCal Works
Liechti Racing

swedishfishmx

Re: Racing/Riding Films

#2 Post by swedishfishmx » Thu Oct 17, 2013 12:41 am

Brad Stretz | 243
Husqvarna TC250
Donnell's Motorcycles
DeCal Works
Liechti Racing

advbeach

#3 Post by advbeach » Thu Oct 17, 2013 10:56 am

Nice video!
Silva Beach
2013 Ktm 300 xc-w

Ktmracer304

#4 Post by Ktmracer304 » Thu Oct 17, 2013 11:16 am

That's awesome!ive always wanted someone to make a edit. Especially like the JDay videos that would be too cool.

swedishfishmx

#5 Post by swedishfishmx » Thu Oct 17, 2013 1:34 pm

Ktmracer304 wrote:That's awesome!ive always wanted someone to make a edit. Especially like the JDay videos that would be too cool.
Those JDay videos are :shock:
Brad Stretz | 243
Husqvarna TC250
Donnell's Motorcycles
DeCal Works
Liechti Racing

DEA

#6 Post by DEA » Fri Oct 18, 2013 6:24 am

Nice short. let me know and I could possible contribute some footage. although I wont be at milford.
Thanks to Katie, Luke, Ali, and LETKO Cycles, Kenda, Amsoil, ODI, DT1, HBD Motographx, Dirt Tricks, Acerbis, Scott, AXO, Gaerne, Pivot Works, Vertex, Hot Rods, and Regina for the support. #215