1974 Honda Elsinore CR125M

Sell your Stuff here
DEA

1974 Honda Elsinore CR125M

#1 Post by DEA » Wed Nov 20, 2013 1:14 pm

Kicking around the idea of selling my1974 Honda Elsinore CR125M. This bike was the very first of the CR 125s and dominated the 125 class in motocross for many years while the other manufactures played catch up to its bar setting technology. This bike is a highly sought after bike and difficult to find, especially this complete. the only parts missing are the front number plate, air filter and a few bolts. Restored I have seen several of these bikes sell anywhere from $2000 to $5000. My 125 has both side panels and a tank that has a little bit of rust but has no dents, which are both high dollar items and hard to find. It hasn't ran for years just sat in the garage with a cover over it for the last 7 years. I've had intentions of restoring it some day, but I need to start cleaning out the garage of all the stuff I have laying around that just sits there.
If interested make me a reasonable offer and it will be considered.
Thanks, Derek Albertson
1974 CR125.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Thanks to Katie, Luke, Ali, and LETKO Cycles, Kenda, Amsoil, ODI, DT1, HBD Motographx, Dirt Tricks, Acerbis, Scott, AXO, Gaerne, Pivot Works, Vertex, Hot Rods, and Regina for the support. #215