DeCal works has returned as a sponsor

General Bike Talk
SeanMurdock54

Re: DeCal works has returned as a sponsor

#11 Post by SeanMurdock54 » Tue Jan 21, 2014 9:29 pm

This link will take you to our Swingarm DeCals page:
https://www.decalmx.com/designStudioVer ... esetID=573

You will need to Select your Bike, Select your Design and Colors, and Your Sponsor Logos.

If you wish to have the Forward Motion logo on any of your DeCals, type Forward Motion Racing when entering your Sponsor Logos.

Please contact me directly with any questions or to place an order.

Thanks.
Sean Murdock
DeCal Works "The Original"
Sean@decalmx.com
(815) 784-4000 ext 254

Btrigg88

#12 Post by Btrigg88 » Wed Jan 22, 2014 11:59 am

It a simple thing that dresses up the bike (I think so any way). The only thing I couldn't find on the website was how many HP it adds to the bike. Judging by my last roost session it felt like an extra 5-6 HP for sure. I found that the swingarm decal is best put down dry. The texture of the milled aluminum on the upper part of the KTM is pretty rough. I got everything cleaned up and went for it. Got the decal lined up on tail end first and rolled it out. Worked great. I've always used their applicator kit before but I didn't think it would work on the swingarm. Used the mild setting on my heat gun to lay the bottom ledge part down on the KTM milled part. Others can chime in if I'm completely wrong on the application.
Brian Trigg
KTM 300 xcw
2012-#9131
2013-#979
2014-#840
2015-#88

swedishfishmx

#13 Post by swedishfishmx » Wed Jan 22, 2014 6:08 pm

Spot on Btrigg840, especially with how cold it has been. Heat is your friend at least until Summer comes.
Brad Stretz | 243
Husqvarna TC250
Donnell's Motorcycles
DeCal Works
Liechti Racing

El Dog

#14 Post by El Dog » Wed Jan 22, 2014 9:53 pm

It looks awesome....
Not sure I'm poppin' $38 ($22 w/FM discount + $16 shipping) for the decals that take the most abuse....
Have to figure something out, my current ones are shot after 2 seasons.
:cry:
El Dog
#1042 ,'10 CRF 250

swedishfishmx

#15 Post by swedishfishmx » Mon Jan 27, 2014 5:16 pm

After a season these are still looking fresh! I don't know how long you expect swingarm graphics to last, but 2 seasons is great. These full coverage swings are a little tricky and I didn't expect them to last this long, but they have held up great.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Brad Stretz | 243
Husqvarna TC250
Donnell's Motorcycles
DeCal Works
Liechti Racing

Pumpkinpatch

#16 Post by Pumpkinpatch » Mon Jan 27, 2014 9:43 pm

swedishfishmx wrote:After a season these are still looking fresh! I don't know how long you expect swingarm graphics to last, but 2 seasons is great. These full coverage swings are a little tricky and I didn't expect them to last this long, but they have held up great.
And that's after the OMA Moose Run (100 mile race) and Spud's Ozark 100 Miler (well, 84 miles of it) plus a half dozen hare scrambles and some practice and putt-putt.
Mark Shafer
Rider #511 FMHSC
Proud Papa of #60 & #5

Thanks to #pumpkinpatchracing, Letko Cycles, MSR, EVS, DeCal Works, Atlas, 100%, Motorcare, HeavyD, DT1, Mika Metals

swedishfishmx

#17 Post by swedishfishmx » Tue Feb 25, 2014 12:11 am

So pretty hard to believe it's a 4 year old bike.
Brad Stretz | 243
Husqvarna TC250
Donnell's Motorcycles
DeCal Works
Liechti Racing

OneHundred

#18 Post by OneHundred » Mon Mar 10, 2014 6:10 pm

Jesus christ, so much for throwing a past sponsor under the god damn table MR JOHNSON. Im not even at BG anymore, but my god, all the stuff we did for you when BG was helping the series!!! (not to mention you would call in and bitch bitch bitch) then you come on and basically say you had tons of problems with bikegraphix without actually saying it and then proceed to suck nut to the most CLICHE, unoriginal, disgusting designed graphics in the business? wow, professional and good on the series! :lol: almost glad i don't ride anymore so i don't have to race your events, how unorganized they were, no one fast, JUST EVERYTHING WAS wrong about your races. How do you feel now mr BibleThump? beating down on people sucks doesn't it? I'm done here, go ahead and follow the lead of somebody who dreams of cats and sucks on rainbows. hahaha!

keko

#19 Post by keko » Mon Mar 10, 2014 8:21 pm

OneHundred wrote:Jesus christ, so much for throwing a past sponsor under the god damn table MR JOHNSON. Im not even at BG anymore, but my god, all the stuff we did for you when BG was helping the series!!! (not to mention you would call in and bitch bitch bitch) then you come on and basically say you had tons of problems with bikegraphix without actually saying it and then proceed to suck nut to the most CLICHE, unoriginal, disgusting designed graphics in the business? wow, professional and good on the series! :lol: almost glad i don't ride anymore so i don't have to race your events, how unorganized they were, no one fast, JUST EVERYTHING WAS wrong about your races. How do you feel now mr BibleThump? beating down on people sucks doesn't it? I'm done here, go ahead and follow the lead of somebody who dreams of cats and sucks on rainbows. hahaha!

Hmmm, I wonder why you're not at BG anymore?
2014 #77
2013 #777
2010, 2011, 2012 #818
2009 #888
2008 #822
http://www.moto-tally.com/fmhsc/Results ... iderDetail

OneHundred

#20 Post by OneHundred » Mon Mar 10, 2014 9:59 pm

It's because I live in cali and work for another graphic company