Milford gate information

General Bike Talk
Iamdanjohnson
Site Admin

Milford gate information

#1 Post by Iamdanjohnson » Thu Mar 13, 2014 9:27 am

Just a few tidbits to make Milford go smoothly.

Corp of Engineers has a rule that all entry fees have to collected off of the premises. We will have workers out on the road to take care of this. We will have people out there about 8:00. In an ideal world, all you PW parents should be some of the first in line. Then all of you first race people would start rolling in just after that. Then about 10:00 or 10:30 you second race folks would start coming in. Sign up will be open all through that first race. Classes from 600’s to 1200’s can practice at 1:00 and will race at 2:00.

Have your exact money ready or at least enough bills to get close. That really hurrys things along. Everyone needs to sign the waiver at the gate. There will be four people at the gate for the first hour or so and then three for the next two hours or so. You will get a small ticket to bring to the sign up trailer. Don’t lose it.

Bring your helmet to sign up. We scan those to pull up your entry. That ensures your transponder works and makes sign up really easy for the Queen Bees!
Dan Johnson KTM 250 XC
Thanks to the support I get from Debbie, Jadan, Grayson, and Karly Johnson AND Dunlop, Letko, Cycle Zone, Motorcare.

It's all good!

ike jones

Re: Milford gate information

#2 Post by ike jones » Thu Mar 13, 2014 11:06 am

Bring your helmet to sign up. We scan those to pull up your entry. That ensures your transponder works and makes sign up really easy for the Queen Bees!
Are the 2012 sticky transponders still good to go? bzzzzz, bzzzzzz, bzzzzzz

Iamdanjohnson
Site Admin

#3 Post by Iamdanjohnson » Thu Mar 13, 2014 3:38 pm

Yes they are honey!
Dan Johnson KTM 250 XC
Thanks to the support I get from Debbie, Jadan, Grayson, and Karly Johnson AND Dunlop, Letko, Cycle Zone, Motorcare.

It's all good!

shredder

#4 Post by shredder » Thu Mar 13, 2014 7:32 pm

You guys are bugging me!
:wink:
Dennis Tschirhart - #1000 something

If your going to scuff it, scratch it, crack it or break it, always do the best job you can!

Iamdanjohnson
Site Admin

#5 Post by Iamdanjohnson » Wed Mar 19, 2014 9:24 am

Just in case you missed this topic when it was up the last time, I have now bumped it back up. All things look to be a go for this weekend. Come out and just have some fun.
Dan Johnson KTM 250 XC

It's all good!

Pumpkinpatch

#6 Post by Pumpkinpatch » Mon Mar 24, 2014 8:49 am

Three of us worked the gate this past weekend and just wanted to thank everyone for being both prepared and courteous. Made our life much easier.
There were a few times where Sexton, Kerstetter and I were hustling a little and had few trucks stacked up but I think we got everyone through fairly efficiently.

And, I almost forgot and left the race site with Dan's loot in my truck.
But, the Eagle Scout (Jared) next to me turned us around and we got it in the right hands.
It's all good.
Mark Shafer
Rider #511 FMHSC
Proud Papa of #60 & #5

Thanks to #pumpkinpatchracing, Letko Cycles, MSR, EVS, DeCal Works, Atlas, 100%, Motorcare, HeavyD, DT1, Mika Metals

Btrigg88

#7 Post by Btrigg88 » Mon Mar 24, 2014 9:57 am

Pumpkinpatch wrote:Three of us worked the gate this past weekend and just wanted to thank everyone for being both prepared and courteous. Made our life much easier.
There were a few times where Sexton, Kerstetter and I were hustling a little and had few trucks stacked up but I think we got everyone through fairly efficiently.

And, I almost forgot and left the race site with Dan's loot in my truck.
But, the Eagle Scout (Jared) next to me turned us around and we got it in the right hands.
It's all good.
Yes, a flawless Milford volunteer army. I felt a little guilty this race because I just drove in, signed the card and lined up to race. Thanks to all for working hard yesterday!
Brian Trigg
KTM 300 xcw
2012-#9131
2013-#979
2014-#840
2015-#88