Ballard update Sat night

General Bike Talk
Iamdanjohnson
Site Admin

Ballard update Sat night

#1 Post by Iamdanjohnson » Sat May 24, 2014 7:46 am

Light rain which is much needed. Just no way to tell anything all weekend. This two day needs to be on a on a long weekend so it's on until it isn't!

5.5 set up and looks to be 6.5 long. Medium to easy difficulty. Very heavy undergrowth so 90% has been cut back with a trimmer or brush cutter. A trimmer with aggressive line makes odd shaped cuts. On your head/face if you get too close to the operator.

Time will tell. At this point just plan to come late evening or just wait till morning.

Very little signal here. Hope this posts!
Dan Johnson KTM 250 XC
Thanks to the support I get from Debbie, Jadan, Grayson, and Karly Johnson AND Dunlop, Letko, Cycle Zone, Motorcare.

It's all good!

David Gardner

Re: Ballard update Sat morning

#2 Post by David Gardner » Sat May 24, 2014 9:48 am

Thanks for the report and all your hard work!

Iamdanjohnson
Site Admin

Re: Ballard update Sat night

#3 Post by Iamdanjohnson » Sat May 24, 2014 9:10 pm

Now it's evening and I still know nothing. It is wet but close to perfect now as it has not rained since this morning. Any rain tonight will really ruin the trails as they are mostly black dirt. Check the site by 6AM. I wish I knew the future. The course is 6.0 miles since it is a split.
Dan Johnson KTM 250 XC
Thanks to the support I get from Debbie, Jadan, Grayson, and Karly Johnson AND Dunlop, Letko, Cycle Zone, Motorcare.

It's all good!