Countdown to Ballard 2

General Bike Talk
shredder

Countdown to Ballard 2

#1 Post by shredder » Sat May 31, 2014 8:13 pm

Well Ballard 2 is coming up soon and the weather is really hit and miss in regard to the rain forecast. I prefer wet to dusty but I'll take as it comes. I'm getting the shakes, can't focus at work and stuttering and stammering much, much more than usual. I just gotta race Dan, just gotta!

We will probably be running it backwards so get your rear view mirrors bought and mounted up before there all snatched up.

Dan was mumbling about a weird or different type of start. I think it's going to be a wheel barrow type start. You get a buddy or the person in the line behind you and they grab your boots and you gotta walk with your hands 12 feet to your bike. Gotta touch the bike before you can get up. Or not, but then you gotta be the last to leave. (either that type of start or maybe just put your hand on your head - I don't know) I think we should park the bikes the opposite way and when the board drops we pull out and do a u-turn thru the holes that were just made and do a firehouse start! (or a 3 stooges start if you prefer).

Anyway I'm coming early and staying late. The thumb and wrist are still pitiful and weak but I'm lining up! :wink:
Dennis Tschirhart - #1000 something

If your going to scuff it, scratch it, crack it or break it, always do the best job you can!

Speedysdad

Re: Countdown to Ballard 2

#2 Post by Speedysdad » Thu Jun 05, 2014 9:02 am

Rain today, tomorrow and Saturday for the area. Looks like Mother Nature and Dan aren't getting along so well.
Jim Wright
(Retired)