Ryan Grun's moose bib

General Bike Talk
shredder

Ryan Grun's moose bib

#1 Post by shredder » Wed Jun 11, 2014 6:56 pm

Ryan first I apologize I couldn't find you under "members" so I'll post it here. It will be fun when you look at the site anyway and see your name. You'll probably figure you screwed something up. HA! :shock:
Anyway do you remember when you volunteered to haul my Honda out of the hot July heat at Drexel last year when the rear bib blew up? I was going to sell you the front but then decided to keep it and try it? Well I got some new rubber and I took it out yesterday and it looks pretty good. I have liked it (like you said I would) and most guys say on the front just taped it up with duct tape and run it some more.....but ... I'm just not that trusting even though it looks fine. I haven't rode anywhere but races and I figure it's got about 14 or so races on it if you need an idea how much it's been ran.

Well it's not for sale but you can have it for free if you want it. I'll bring it to Ballard. I know that if we get no more rain that Ballard will be perfect! Oh fiddle faddle - I just looked at the ominous huge rain storm heading this way from over central kansas. Oh well. Hope for the best and plan for the worst. Just let me know bro! It's yours :wink:
Last edited by shredder on Wed Jun 18, 2014 6:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
Dennis Tschirhart - #1000 something

If your going to scuff it, scratch it, crack it or break it, always do the best job you can!

ktm1991

Re: Ryan Grun's moose bib

#2 Post by ktm1991 » Thu Jun 12, 2014 6:02 am

I'd be happy to take it off your hands for ya mine has a small amount of life left in it so no hurry just find you at the next race whenever that may be!
Ryan Grun
2014- #10
2013- #255
2012- #39
Thanks to my sponsors: Cycle Zone, Novik Gloves, Spy Optics, Answer Racing, Motorcycle Closeouts, Arnone's Lawn Care and My Mom and Dad.

shredder

Re: Ryan Grun's moose bib

#3 Post by shredder » Thu Jun 12, 2014 6:51 am

Be happy to!
I'll just throw it in the trailer now so I'll drag it along and wont have to remember anything!
Cool! :wink:
Dennis Tschirhart - #1000 something

If your going to scuff it, scratch it, crack it or break it, always do the best job you can!