Ballard 2 wil be June 29th

General Bike Talk
Iamdanjohnson
Site Admin

Ballard 2 wil be June 29th

#1 Post by Iamdanjohnson » Thu Jun 12, 2014 8:27 am

The owner said he saw frogs looking for dry ground!

Next event will be the two day at Adrian. Which is actually just three miles north of the last race. I just named them that way to avoid confusion. This one is Beer Ranch. It is the owner's name but you can do what you want with the name.

There is a MO race this weekend at an awesome location. I imagine they can run there even in the rain. Three is also an OMA event in MO this weekend.

I sincerely hate to postpone a race but I am glad I can do it this early so other plans can be made. Now go do something!

And tell two friends so everyone knows.
Dan Johnson KTM 250 XC
Thanks to the support I get from Debbie, Jadan, Grayson, and Karly Johnson AND Dunlop, Letko, Cycle Zone, Motorcare.

It's all good!

gordo

Re: Ballard 2 POSTPONED AGAIN to June 29th

#2 Post by gordo » Thu Jun 12, 2014 9:45 am

Unfortunate that mother nature is beating up our race schedule!! Hopefully it will make Adrian perfect!!

DEA

#3 Post by DEA » Thu Jun 12, 2014 12:28 pm

OMA National in Newark,mo is this sunday!!
Thanks to Katie, Luke, Ali, and LETKO Cycles, Kenda, Amsoil, ODI, DT1, HBD Motographx, Dirt Tricks, Acerbis, Scott, AXO, Gaerne, Pivot Works, Vertex, Hot Rods, and Regina for the support. #215

shredder

#4 Post by shredder » Thu Jun 12, 2014 7:21 pm

I guess it is really true that there is actually a "Beer" ranch! There is legend that says that once in a Blue Moon Keith Stone or Samuel Adams can be seen riding clydesdale horses out there just before sunset. I heard Wire Fryer was out there with his Miller welder fixing something in a field and slipped in the Schlitz and fell on his Heineken. The bottle was cracked in the fall and he gave it mouth to mouth but he lost her.......

I even got the "no restrictions" gift from my doctor today!!!

See how bad it gets when I aint racin? I just sit here in front of the computer screen and just peck away at nothing really...I'm still wearing my riding gear for two weeks in a row waiting for my come-back and this is killing me!....I only have one more pill left and then...and then...well...the shakes are going to be coming back! :wink:
Dennis Tschirhart - #1000 something

If your going to scuff it, scratch it, crack it or break it, always do the best job you can!