Merwin Race Report 2014

General Bike Talk
FlatBrokeRacing

Re: Merwin Race Report 2014

#21 Post by FlatBrokeRacing » Thu Sep 18, 2014 10:26 pm

Gibber,

Thanks for the comment in you lead post about running juniors off of their line. As many already know Wyatt (1109) has just started racing in the juniors the season. He has had a few close calls with faster riders. Luckily there has been no crashes and he has not gotten rattled by it. Anyone that is that concerned about a $4.00 trophy come tell me and I'll be glad to buy you one. Wyatt may not be racing for points but we all have to start somewhere. He had one of his personal bests at Merwin this weekend. He made through the entire race with no problems. Well almost! On his last lap he ran out of gas about 250 yards from scoring. I had him jump on with me and ride up to scoring. We got some odd looks when we came through. Thanks to John Myers for helping Wyatt fuel his bike so he could get his bike back. I had a good race myself. I was able to finally get in the zone and start really seeing my lines.
I need to say sorry to Matt Riley for peppering him with rocks for a lap and a half.
RJ the track was great.
CRF 250R #946
Insurance paid? Yep. Close your eyes and gas it.

swedishfishmx

#22 Post by swedishfishmx » Thu Sep 18, 2014 11:37 pm

Hey now, those trophies cost more than that ;)

In all seriousness, Wyatt is riding good and good luck to him in future races.
Brad Stretz | 243
Husqvarna TC250
Donnell's Motorcycles
DeCal Works
Liechti Racing

shredder

#23 Post by shredder » Fri Sep 19, 2014 2:38 am

yellow jacket wrote:I am picking up my bike at Donnell's tomorrow????????
Yeah! They have great Mcshakes and the fries are the best in the world! :lol: :lol:
Dennis Tschirhart - #1000 something

If your going to scuff it, scratch it, crack it or break it, always do the best job you can!