2005 200 EXC 71 hours SOLD

Sell your Stuff here
Iamdanjohnson
Site Admin

2005 200 EXC 71 hours SOLD

#1 Post by Iamdanjohnson » Fri Sep 12, 2014 8:02 am

This is a low hour bike that has been in our series all of it's life as far as I know. Good condition and only need hand guards to be ready to race. I needed the ones on it for the next bike.
The bike has:
Radiator guards
Pipe guard
Stock pipe no dents
FMF silencer
Slave cylinder guard
skid plate
Shark fin
O ring chain
large stock tank
fender brace
odometer/hour meter
New tires 21/18

Not only do I not have any problem selling it to someone I know, I actually really want to see it go to someone close. The bike is simpy a great bike for someone.

I have it set up for a Scott's damper and I have left all but the damper mounted in case someone wants it that way. I think $300 would be fair to leave it on as it was all new one year ago. And it is much easier to just get on and go than to mount all that stuff. I repacked the steering head bearings when I installed it.

Suspension has been done and is now set up for about a 170 pound rider. I pulled the lighter springs for the next bike.

Buy this bike.
$2600

That suspicious spot under the bike in the photo is a countershaft seal leaking (right when I was selling it) so I ordered a kit and will have that all installed.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dan Johnson KTM 250 XC
Thanks to the support I get from Debbie, Jadan, Grayson, and Karly Johnson AND Dunlop, Letko, Cycle Zone, Motorcare.

It's all good!

Iamdanjohnson
Site Admin

Re: 2005 200 EXC 71 hours

#2 Post by Iamdanjohnson » Thu Oct 23, 2014 7:52 am

I would have thought this was a great deal and would go fast. Is it just because I am the seller that I think that? Make an offer, I need the space. I plan to post it on Craigslist in a few days. I just really wanted to sell it on here and to someone I know.
Dan Johnson KTM 250 XC
Thanks to the support I get from Debbie, Jadan, Grayson, and Karly Johnson AND Dunlop, Letko, Cycle Zone, Motorcare.

It's all good!

ktmracer66

Re: 2005 200 EXC 71 hours

#3 Post by ktmracer66 » Tue Nov 18, 2014 9:59 pm

Man I wish that was a 250 or 300.....thats almost exactly what I'm looking for.
Travis Slover
'16 #794
'15 #67
'14 #66
'13 #604
'07-'12 #627