2013 KTM 350 XCF **SOLD**

Sell your Stuff here
Iamdanjohnson
Site Admin

2013 KTM 350 XCF **SOLD**

#1 Post by Iamdanjohnson » Tue Oct 28, 2014 8:36 am

2013 KTM 350 XCF 110 hours (meter installed on day one), skid plate, linkage guard, radiator guards, easy pull clutch lever from Midwest Mountain Engineering, new tires, Acerbis 3.2 clear tank, stock tank, remapped ignition for the perfect power, no stalling, easy starting, super trick start/stop all in one switch, Revalved suspension front and rear that is set up for 180 pound rider, cooling fan, Motul 300V changed regularly, Motul RBF 600 brake fluid, good condition 8/10. Very very fun bike that is ready to ride. I am not in a postion to sell anything that may have issues down the line! Unsure what the most fair price should be. Asking $5600 with the hope that is a good deal for someone. If not, make an offer, I have replaced this bike so it needs to go soon. 7857665629.

Titled and tagged when new but never ridden on the street and not currently tagged.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dan Johnson KTM 250 XC
Thanks to the support I get from Debbie, Jadan, Grayson, and Karly Johnson AND Dunlop, Letko, Cycle Zone, Motorcare.

It's all good!

Iamdanjohnson
Site Admin

Re: 2013 KTM 350 XCF

#2 Post by Iamdanjohnson » Mon Nov 10, 2014 3:00 pm

VERY open to offers. I plan to post it on KTM Talk soon and maybe Craigslist so let me know if you know of a butt for this seat!
Dan Johnson KTM 250 XC
Thanks to the support I get from Debbie, Jadan, Grayson, and Karly Johnson AND Dunlop, Letko, Cycle Zone, Motorcare.

It's all good!