Cash awards to more 2015 classes!!!

General Bike Talk
Iamdanjohnson
Site Admin

Cash awards to more 2015 classes!!!

#1 Post by Iamdanjohnson » Fri Mar 06, 2015 2:03 pm

Here are some cool news items I am excited to share. FMHSC has had an unnamed donor offer to give $100 per race as a cash payout to non-expert classes at every race this year. He wanted me to use it however I saw fit. After much thought of how it could be fair to all classes and what positon I have come up with this plan.

I feel that the amount is better used if we split it to a smaller amount and give it to three classes at each race. I also want it to be something everyone feels they have a shot at it. My plan is to draw three classes and then draw one finish position between first and fifth. So on any day, luck of the draw (literally) will get someone in the top five of three different classes a cash payback of $35. I felt like this was enough for it still be pretty cool and for more people to have a shot. This will be all classes except AA and the Fun class.

I plan to delegate this out to someone as I have too many things to keep track of so if you are interested, let me know.

Additionally, the landowner for Hank’s place (Hank Stark) has an idea he hopes to increase attendance. He has offered to pay $40 per class randomly drawn for finish position (1st – 5th) in each class. At this race, I will not do the three class drawing that I explained before since every class will be in on this one and for a slightly higher amount. This landowner really enjoys having a race and I think he deserves a big attendance so mark your calendars for June 14th and talk some friends into coming. I tried doing two races on one weekend there last year hoping for a bigger payback to him but it was poorly attended. My thinking is having only one race and off the holiday may be the better recipe.
Dan Johnson KTM 250 XC
Thanks to the support I get from Debbie, Jadan, Grayson, and Karly Johnson AND Dunlop, Letko, Cycle Zone, Motorcare.

It's all good!

swedishfishmx

Re: Cash awards to more classes!!!

#2 Post by swedishfishmx » Tue Mar 10, 2015 12:07 am

Very cool Dan!

Thanks to the unknown and to Hank!
Brad Stretz | 243
Husqvarna TC250
Donnell's Motorcycles
DeCal Works
Liechti Racing

JayShafe8

Re: Cash awards to more classes!!!

#3 Post by JayShafe8 » Tue Mar 10, 2015 9:38 am

Very exciting! Nice to see that it can go to anyone placing in the top 5 in ANY CLASS.
Jared Shafer
A Class | 8
KTM '17 300xc

Thanks to: Letko Cycles, Moose Racing, Bullet Proof Designs, Motorcare, Decalworks, HeavyD, Mika Metals, EVS, TiLube and Pumpkin Patch Racing.