Milford workers needed

General Bike Talk
Iamdanjohnson
Site Admin

Milford workers needed

#1 Post by Iamdanjohnson » Fri Mar 13, 2015 9:33 am

I realize nobody wants to be working the first race of the year but I will need some help on race day. I prefer to have at least six workers and more is always better. I will need sweep riders for each race. You may be able to race your race and sweep the other but I will need you to help take things down after the race also. I need someone to do back up sheets. I need someone to stand in scoring and slow people down and otherwise assist as needed.

One very difficult position I need to fill is someone to help at the gate. Because of the way this race has to be run, this will require getting all money and waiver signatures at the gate. A very busy job and one that requires a lot of attention to detail. I actually need two more people to do this as I have one already covered. This would be from about 8:00 to 12:00 but if I have enough we can trade out about 10:00 to make it shorter for everyone.

Gate help
Tim Wolfe
Dennis Tschirhart
3) ?
4) ?

Scoring help
Troy Weissbeck

Here are the brave that have signed up so far for sweeping the second race and helping with tear down...
Chad Joyce
Steve Houghton
Chris Locke
Christopher Locke

Morning race, PW help, and tear down after...
Steven Houghton

I have set up covered as far as I can tell. Helping with set up and sweeping race two is...
Tim Haney
Kevin Marshall
Dan Johnson KTM 250 XC
Thanks to the support I get from Debbie, Jadan, Grayson, and Karly Johnson AND Dunlop, Letko, Cycle Zone, Motorcare.

It's all good!

Iamdanjohnson
Site Admin

Re: Milford workers needed

#2 Post by Iamdanjohnson » Wed Mar 18, 2015 9:17 am

Sweeping second race is covered.
Still need help at the gate and need sweepers for the first race. Gate help could easily be a 2nd race rider if you are good with money and multi tasking! I could get you away from there in time for 2nd practice.
Dan Johnson KTM 250 XC
Thanks to the support I get from Debbie, Jadan, Grayson, and Karly Johnson AND Dunlop, Letko, Cycle Zone, Motorcare.

It's all good!

swedishfishmx

#3 Post by swedishfishmx » Thu Mar 19, 2015 2:05 pm

Dan I could help sweep first race.
Brad Stretz | 243
Husqvarna TC250
Donnell's Motorcycles
DeCal Works
Liechti Racing

motoracr199

#4 Post by motoracr199 » Fri Mar 20, 2015 3:47 pm

I can sweep the first race and help tear down.
David Stewart
Thanks to Dunlop, AXO, Dragon, and Fly Racing