Milford results?

General Bike Talk
Spooner

Milford results?

#1 Post by Spooner » Mon Mar 23, 2015 12:50 pm

Just wondering if the results ever got posted yesterday from the first race. We waited around for a while and apparently there was a big mess so we headed home. I don't know how long they usually take to get posted here.
2012 KTM 250xc

swedishfishmx

Re: Milford results?

#2 Post by swedishfishmx » Mon Mar 23, 2015 1:48 pm

Dan is working hard at getting them up. I think the computer system took a dump midway through our race.

Hang toght, results asap :).
Brad Stretz | 243
Husqvarna TC250
Donnell's Motorcycles
DeCal Works
Liechti Racing

Spooner

#3 Post by Spooner » Mon Mar 23, 2015 1:52 pm

Yeah I figured it was something catastrophic. I knew they were out of wack after the first lap as it showed me in 5th when I know I was second at that point.

Thanks for the hard work, dan!
2012 KTM 250xc

Iamdanjohnson
Site Admin

#4 Post by Iamdanjohnson » Mon Mar 23, 2015 3:12 pm

At 99% of the races the results are posted about 45 minutes after the race ends. That is about 30 or so minutes to get the riders off the track and about 15 to correct and print them.

The final results are usually posted right before I leave the race or that evening when I get home.

This time around I cant even begin to describe what has occurred and what is being done to get the current data corrected and online. Luckily the Mototally scoring system is so good that it backs everything up in an incredible way and that is how I am piecing it all back together.

I intend to apologize to all in another post soon. I don't want folks thinking that is what race days are like at Forward Motion.
Dan Johnson KTM 250 XC
Thanks to the support I get from Debbie, Jadan, Grayson, and Karly Johnson AND Dunlop, Letko, Cycle Zone, Motorcare.

It's all good!