Off Road Cup FMHSC Team identification

General Bike Talk
WireFryer

Off Road Cup FMHSC Team identification

#1 Post by WireFryer » Mon Mar 30, 2015 5:24 pm

OK Boys and Girls... the ORC is happening in 5 days and a suggestion has been tossed around amongst some of the FM teams of a way to ID all of us to eachother while out on the course.

The easiest solution everyone came up with was a length of certain colored ribbon attached to the back of our chest protectors, Camelbak, pink thong with sparkles on it :shock: , whatever works, so the ribbon can be seen by Racers passing or being passed.

This is a simple way for us to help and support eachother against the other Series.

I scored a roll of Blaze Orange Construction ribbon from an Observed Trials coworker of mine last week and will leave a 3 foot length per Team rider on all pre-reserved pit signs with the FMHSC logo on it. if anyone need more or registered late, the ribbon will be at the Team Arcs, Sparks, and MHz pit ziptied to our canopy, hopefully some of Kennys' rock-hopping MoJo will be infused in it 8) .

This is not my idea, but I think its a good one to help us help eachother :wink: .

Tim
or #350A at the 2015 ORC
The saddest sound in all MotorSports is the noise the drivetrain makes as you slowly coast to a complete stop.

shredder

Re: Off Road Cup FMHSC Team identification

#2 Post by shredder » Mon Mar 30, 2015 6:57 pm

I'll be flying the "TEAM FMHSC" colors Tim. I'm thinking that the way I eject plastic I'll tie something on each piece so I know I'm covered all day! IT's gonna be way too cool!
LETS DO THIS!!! :wink:
Dennis Tschirhart - #1000 something

If your going to scuff it, scratch it, crack it or break it, always do the best job you can!

getdirty

#3 Post by getdirty » Mon Mar 30, 2015 8:01 pm

Thanks Tim! Looking forward to the race.
Team Ride Lucky will be heading down Saturday. See you there!
Big Thanks to LETKO for 2015 Sponsorship!

Twenty 15
AARP #1021 KTM

f-five

#4 Post by f-five » Tue Mar 31, 2015 9:20 am

That's a cool idea. Looking forward to the race and supporting our fellow racers.

-- Ted

jgordo

#5 Post by jgordo » Wed Apr 01, 2015 9:37 am

That sounds awesome!! Make sure and leave some with the single track tree huggers!
Thanks to Big Time Bail Bonds, One way custom paint, flatland Racing, Factory Skid mark, Dragon Alliance, Duro tires and Protaper. And our newest backer Cooper Construction.
2016 #727 on a 16 YZ250x
2015 #77
2012 Husky TXC250
2014 #727
2011 KTM 250sxf

jstr244

#6 Post by jstr244 » Wed Apr 01, 2015 10:27 am

Thanks for bringing us all together as an FMHSC family, Tim! I'll be sure to give a friendly "Whoop!" for all FMHSC racers out on the trail as motivation.

Get revved up, last year FMHSC did not fare so well. The top FMHSC Team (Heavy D's Exhaust Repair of Everhart, Hartman, and Hartman) finished 20th overall. And out of the 15 classes, we only 1 class win (B+35) and 4 teams on the podium (2 of which were from the B+35 Class). So, some room for improvement in results from last year. Lets get out there and have some fun!
Jeremy Stretz #244
'13 KTM 300 XC
Thanks to:
PumpkinPatchRacing
Malcolm Smith Racing (MSR), Dunlop Tires, EVS, 100%, Maxima Racing Oils, Letko, Donnell's Motorcycles, Cycra Racing, & Decal Works

blister

#7 Post by blister » Wed Apr 01, 2015 11:24 am

Tim...I like it!

Looks like updated "event details" were just posted.
http://www.theoffroadcup.com/uploads/20 ... inders.pdf

I plan to be there mid-afternoon Friday and plan to set-up camp and my pit then. Any idea how far we will be transporting our stuff from camping area to the pits? Looks like "no vehicles" what-so-ever in the pit area. Gibber told me it would be a good idea to bring a 4 wheeler or something to transport pit stuff. I don't have one to bring but my wife is coming to help. I may look to briefly borrow a 4 wheeler or gator if anyone would be willing? More concerned with the tear down and transport afterwards if it is very far. I'm going to be dead after this thing. But, I can't wait!
Chad
J. Chad Joyce...#1040
05 KTM 450exc
Thanks to my sponsor: ONEAL

jstr244

#8 Post by jstr244 » Wed Apr 01, 2015 12:45 pm

Chad, we will have a little wagon to transport stuff, I'm sure you could borrow it. Our group is looking to get down there around 7-7:30ish. Since you are solo-ing it, I'm sure there will be plenty of people willing to help you carry it all out.
Jeremy Stretz #244
'13 KTM 300 XC
Thanks to:
PumpkinPatchRacing
Malcolm Smith Racing (MSR), Dunlop Tires, EVS, 100%, Maxima Racing Oils, Letko, Donnell's Motorcycles, Cycra Racing, & Decal Works

ProudSis

#9 Post by ProudSis » Wed Apr 01, 2015 3:04 pm

Hi All! Excited so many from your series are making the trip this year! It's going to be a good time!!!!

Remember to come to signup as soon as you possibly can! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!! The more we get done Friday evening, the smoother things will run for everyone on Saturday!

Everyone is pretty good about helping each other out...my husband is usually running around on a green Ranger & will happily transport chairs, tool boxes, gas cans & pretty girls.

See y'all there!!!!! Whoop Whoop!!!!

jgordo

#10 Post by jgordo » Wed Apr 01, 2015 4:25 pm

We will be there around 2 and Dave Johnson was planning on putting his 4 wheeler on the trailer...it can be a couple hundred yard haul depending on where your pit and camper end up but last year the day before everyone was willing to help out!!
Thanks to Big Time Bail Bonds, One way custom paint, flatland Racing, Factory Skid mark, Dragon Alliance, Duro tires and Protaper. And our newest backer Cooper Construction.
2016 #727 on a 16 YZ250x
2015 #77
2012 Husky TXC250
2014 #727
2011 KTM 250sxf