Off Road Cup FMHSC Team identification

General Bike Talk
shredder

Re: Off Road Cup FMHSC Team identification

#11 Post by shredder » Wed Apr 01, 2015 5:24 pm

If any Forward Motion people need help I'll have my red ATV there for anyone who needs it to load in their pit area - no prob - just ask and it's yours. :wink:

Us FMHSC racers gotta help our own. Don't forget to cheer on the FMHSC Iron Men and Women when you see them out on the track too! A loud cheer goes a long way when your searching for a reason to keep going!!!!
Dennis Tschirhart - #1000 something

If your going to scuff it, scratch it, crack it or break it, always do the best job you can!

WireFryer

#12 Post by WireFryer » Wed Apr 01, 2015 5:55 pm

jstr244 wrote:

Get revved up, last year FMHSC did not fare so well. The top FMHSC Team (Heavy D's Exhaust Repair of Everhart, Hartman, and Hartman) finished 20th overall. And out of the 15 classes, we only 1 class win (B+35) and 4 teams on the podium (2 of which were from the B+35 Class). So, some room for improvement in results from last year. Lets get out there and have some fun!
This is Exactly the attitude we ALL need to have!!! 8) While I have nothing but Respect for our fellow Series competitors.., it is about damn time we put a few FMHSC Logos in the Win brackets..

...all advice I have been given about this epic battle has indicated that keeping everybody and their bikes healthy for the first 6 hrs is the key cuz`' the real race breaks out at about the 5-6 hr mark, right about when the course says "I'm done!" :wink:

Tim
#A350 at the ORC
The saddest sound in all MotorSports is the noise the drivetrain makes as you slowly coast to a complete stop.

AStevens

#13 Post by AStevens » Mon Apr 06, 2015 9:06 am

I look forward to the ride reports from the Neuf Heures de la Saleté.