Walter's Ranch 2015 - workers

General Bike Talk
Pumpkinpatch

Walter's Ranch 2015 - workers

#1 Post by Pumpkinpatch » Mon Apr 06, 2015 9:31 pm

I greatly appreciate the many offers for help. I think we are set now and I even have a few backups! Awesome for my first promoter race. I have the following as confirmed. If anyone has a change of plans please let me know right away so I can get some others involved.

Setup - Brad Stretz, Kasey Oehlert, Jake Caldwell, Jared Shafer and old man, Mark Shafer. Fine tune by the pro's Tim Wolfe, Grayson Johnson and Dan Johnson.

Sunday morning Gate - Jonette Shafer (yes, "The Mrs. Pumpkinpatch"....it's early, so be nice!), Nancy Caldwell and Jacob Martin backed up by Mr. Steve Grun.

PeeWee - Tony and Jared Toman, Seth Thomas w/dad Bill Thomas (“hard” sections), Jacob Martin (sweeping on my Kawi 140). Sign up and Scoring by Jared and Kasey (on the laptop).

Big Bike Starter - Mrs. Pumpkinpatch!!! and Dan Johnson.

Scoring lane and Course Marshall - Mr. Grun. Don't mess with him. Or you just ran a lap for nothing.

Backup Sheets - The now a professional backup guy, the injured Troy Weissbeck.

Big Bike Race Sweep and tear down: Luke Liechti, Bill Thomas, Seth Thomas, Andy Wamsley, Jacob Martin, David Knight and Jacob Martin.

Anyone notice how much help one needs for one of these events?
Thanks guys and gals.
Last edited by Pumpkinpatch on Tue Apr 07, 2015 4:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mark Shafer
Rider #511 FMHSC
Proud Papa of #60 & #5

Thanks to #pumpkinpatchracing, Letko Cycles, MSR, EVS, DeCal Works, Atlas, 100%, Motorcare, HeavyD, DT1, Mika Metals

KTM SLIM KARL

Re: Walter's Ranch 2015 - workers

#2 Post by KTM SLIM KARL » Tue Apr 07, 2015 4:33 pm

:shock: Mark It looks like I will be down for this one If you want I can bring my sound system for the National Anthem I am racing so if there is some one that can run it that would be great if not that's ok but no mater what I will have the American Flag high in the air! :D I will be in the sprinter :wink:
IT IS THE LOVE OF OFF ROAD RACING THAT DRIVES ME AND MY INTENTIONS ARE CLEAR
IS THAT I LIVE FOR THE MOMENT I AM NOT AFRAID TO FAIL
I WOULD RATHER FAIL MAGNIFICENTLY THEN FAIL TO TRY
Mo, MX #750
FMHSC#1050
2011 KTM 350 sxf
1980 KTM 250 mx

Pumpkinpatch

#3 Post by Pumpkinpatch » Tue Apr 07, 2015 9:11 pm

Bring it Karl.
Know that your competitors just did the 9 hours in Oklahoma last weekend; so they all have game!

Will be good to see you there. :D
Mark Shafer
Rider #511 FMHSC
Proud Papa of #60 & #5

Thanks to #pumpkinpatchracing, Letko Cycles, MSR, EVS, DeCal Works, Atlas, 100%, Motorcare, HeavyD, DT1, Mika Metals

Pumpkinpatch

#4 Post by Pumpkinpatch » Wed Apr 08, 2015 9:10 pm

I would like to send out the worker assignment instructions to our workers like Dan has done. Some of you, I don't have e-mail addresses for.

Please, if you are worker, PM me your e-mail address and I'll send out the instructions for your assignment so come this weekend, you feel comfortable with what you'll be doing.

Thanks all.
Mark Shafer
Rider #511 FMHSC
Proud Papa of #60 & #5