2001 Honda CR250

Sell your Stuff here
bkb88

2001 Honda CR250

#1 Post by bkb88 » Tue Nov 03, 2015 4:49 pm

Click below for more detailed pictures.
http://s100.photobucket.com/user/thebut ... t=3&page=1

Up for sale is a used 2001 Honda CR250 that is in great shape. The bike is very clean and has been well maintained. The bike comes with several aftermarket parts as well as some extras. The aftermarket parts installed are: Pro-Circuit R304 shorty & works pipe, ASV clutch lever, Tusk Impact wheels, Pro Taper Windham bend bars, Pro Taper fat bar mounts, & IMS pro pegs. I have updated the look of the bike with a 2014 CRF450 front fender & Cycra stadium number plate. A special bracket was made to use the new number plate which is pictured on this ad. The Renthal Kevlar grips & Pro Taper bars are relatively new and have around 5 rides total on them.

The motor was fully rebuilt in Fall of 2014. The motor has a new Hot Rods crankshaft with new crank bearings. The cylinder is brand new OEM Honda as well as the head. I have all receipts for the parts used for the rebuild. The motor currently has 14.9 hours on it since it was rebuilt. I have only put 79.8 hours on the bike since I purchased it in 2012. I have the original title as well.

The bike will come with the original front fender, shrouds, number plate, white 02' CR250 front fender, white Cycra stadium plate, extra air filters, air box wash cover, pipe wash plug, original wheels, & original Renthal bars that came with the bike. Asking $2000 OBO for the bike & extras. Please contact Blake Butler at (816) 398-8176 Thank you for taking a look.