Moving to Kansas

General Bike Talk
Triple E Racing

Moving to Kansas

#1 Post by Triple E Racing » Tue Jan 12, 2016 11:34 pm

Me and my family have been very involved in OCCRA (Oklahoma Cross Country Racing Assoc.) in Oklahoma and may be moving to central Kansas over the summer. I have three kids ages 9,8, and 6 that love the OCCRA series. If the we make the move, we will be looking for opportunities to race a series in Kansas. How kid/ family friendly is Forward Motion? Also, what are some of the off road endoro riding areas in Kansas?

JayShafe8

Re: Moving to Kansas

#2 Post by JayShafe8 » Wed Jan 13, 2016 11:00 pm

FMHSC is a very family friendly series. There are pewee and junior classes broken up based on age and skill of the young rider. Every course is rider friendly, with the few difficult obstacles having alternate routes. There are also a wide variety of tracks that make it a different race every weekend! \

For riding areas it becomes a little more difficult. There are some public state properties in Topeka, Milford Lake, and Perry Lake. Besides that, there are quite a few private riding areas that require memberships but do not require much to get admitted.
Jared Shafer
A Class | 8
KTM '17 300xc

Thanks to: Letko Cycles, Moose Racing, Bullet Proof Designs, Motorcare, Decalworks, HeavyD, Mika Metals, EVS, TiLube and Pumpkin Patch Racing.

Triple E Racing

Re: Moving to Kansas

#3 Post by Triple E Racing » Sun Jan 17, 2016 9:05 am

Thanks for the info.