Workers needed for Milford Lake.

General Bike Talk
Iamdanjohnson
Site Admin

Workers needed for Milford Lake.

#1 Post by Iamdanjohnson » Mon Feb 29, 2016 10:38 am

How about getting in a work average and helping me out. Or just helping me out just because!

One unique thing I need at this one is maybe some people who can come Saturday morning (or at least by noon) and help the two people who keep this place open. They will be building non barbed wire fence and need help driving T posts and attaching the wire to the T posts. I figure you will be coming here anyway so maybe a few of you can come early and help with that work. It is crazy hard to get any help for these projects. I will give you a work average for working Saturday.

On race day I like to have between six and ten people. It is two races so you can work both for your race day 1st place points average or you can ride one and help take things down after the race for your average points work average. More details on work averages are on the information page under 2016 rules. Post here or email ktms@fmhsc.com

Positions I need to fill are:
Gate
1. Mark Shafer
2. Chad Joyce
Greeter (helps new folks at sign up)
1. Craig Olson
2. Daron Hightower
Scoring lane help
1. Craig Olson
2. Daron Hightower
Sweep and tear down after the race (two will also help sweep peewees)
1. Daniel Keim
2. Stanton Ragland
3. Michael Everhart
4. David Stewart
Dan Johnson KTM 250 XC
Thanks to the support I get from Debbie, Jadan, Grayson, and Karly Johnson AND Dunlop, Letko, Cycle Zone, Motorcare.

It's all good!

blister

Re: Workers needed for Milford Lake.

#2 Post by blister » Mon Feb 29, 2016 1:13 pm

Dan,
Sign me up to work. I'm no good for Saturday, but can help on Sunday (race day). I can be there early to run the gate, enjoy greeting people, or help with scoring...whatever you need. I'm recovering from hip surgery so not back on the moto yet...no sweep riding for me, dang'it!
Chad
J. Chad Joyce...#1040
05 KTM 450exc
Thanks to my sponsor: ONEAL