Decker Performance @ Orrick

General Bike Talk
Martinbrosracing

Decker Performance @ Orrick

#1 Post by Martinbrosracing » Mon Apr 23, 2018 3:59 pm

Thank you to Ben Decker for coming out to Orrick and checking sag, and basically helping out with anything that was asked of him. He was set up near the entrance to the track on Saturday afternoon, tools and all. He took care of adjusting Masons suspension. He made some tweaks on my front forks, and made some clutch adjustments. Both bikes performed well in the race. Just wish they had better riders on them :D.
Also a big thanks Ben, from all of us at FMHSC for the hole shot awards.

Iamdanjohnson
Site Admin

Re: Decker Performance @ Orrick

#2 Post by Iamdanjohnson » Tue Apr 24, 2018 8:00 am

Ben Decker is more than just a free stuff kind of sponsor. He was at the track to help out riders and really just let all of us see how good we could have it if he got his hands on our suspension. He also gave out some very generous holeshot awards. Those were given to the first rider to enter the woods off of the start. I still have many of them and had planned to start a new post on all of this. I will post the rider numbers at the bottom.

Due to a huge error on the business end of things, I did not post in advance that he was going to be there and set up to help everyone out. Ben has given a lot of time and dollars to the series. I sincerely hope all of you will consider him when you need suspension work or simply need some leaky seals replaced. Having new seals and the proper amount of oil may make you feel like you got the suspension revalved!

A link to his page and his phone number are right to the left (on a computer) and at the bottom if you are on your mobile device.

The sponsor can pick any spot he wants. It wont always be the very first turn so make sure you look for a list of holeshot numbers later in the day.
Dan Johnson KTM 250 XC
Thanks to the support I get from Debbie, Jadan, Grayson, and Karly Johnson AND Dunlop, Letko, Cycle Zone, Motorcare.

It's all good!