Merwin update

General Bike Talk
KTM_rookie

Re: Merwin update

#11 Post by KTM_rookie » Wed Sep 12, 2012 4:24 pm

WireFryer wrote:I'm not much of an air guy, but the MX track at Merwin is a hoot even if ya ain't flying about like Ol' Karl :roll: .

I vote for using as much as needed.

Tim

My thoughts exactly.
Jason

bmxpro2621

#12 Post by bmxpro2621 » Thu Sep 13, 2012 9:50 am

RJ I am down to help if I am not racing on Sunday but I should know by Friday night or 1st thing Sat. AM...

Eric Altman
A Big Thanks To All My Sponsors:

Heavy D's Exhaust Repair, Kenda Tires, Amsoil, O'Neal, ODI Grips, Scott Goggles, Gaerne, Powersports Graphx & Suspension, Bell Helmets, GoPro, Sealsavers, Shorai LFX Lithiuim Batteries, Twin Air, IMS Products, Leatt, JT Sprockets

MORE #210
MHSC#130
HBGP #410
30+B NEPG

rj wohlberg

#13 Post by rj wohlberg » Thu Sep 13, 2012 11:29 am

Thanks Eric, let me know.
We are not going to use a lot of the MX track, the woods bikes are not set up for some of the bigger jumps, we will have several sections of the track in, i will try to keep it fun for all.
Come hungry i just restocked the concession stand with Hamburgers, Hotdogs, Brat's, Chili dogs,Grilled Chicken sandwich, Nachos, Corndogs, Pretzels, Candy, ice cream, Gatorade, Pop, and Water and some other thing's i'm sure i have forgot about.
Weather is going to be great should be an awsome event.

CTL450

#14 Post by CTL450 » Thu Sep 13, 2012 11:46 am

rj wohlberg wrote:Thanks Eric, let me know.
We are not going to use a lot of the MX track, the woods bikes are not set up for some of the bigger jumps, we will have several sections of the track in, i will try to keep it fun for all.
Come hungry i just restocked the concession stand with Hamburgers, Hotdogs, Brat's, Chili dogs,Grilled Chicken sandwich, Nachos, Corndogs, Pretzels, Candy, ice cream, Gatorade, Pop, and Water and some other thing's i'm sure i have forgot about.
RJ- You have pretty much always used a large portion of the track with little issue. Those that dont want to jump the jumps can simply go around them. Having the track included separates this from all the other events and I really think you should reconsider adding in as much as you can. This is also the only good section that spectators get to see any action... Just my two cents...

MGN

#15 Post by MGN » Thu Sep 13, 2012 12:11 pm

rj wohlberg wrote:Thanks Eric, let me know.
Sounds like a great plan RJ and a great race day. Thanks for everything. See everyone Sunday!!

rj wohlberg

#16 Post by rj wohlberg » Thu Sep 13, 2012 2:36 pm

It's the same as we have used the last couple of years, it's just broke up into sections. Theres still enough for the spectators to watch and keep most everyone happy.

Jmack

#17 Post by Jmack » Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:23 pm

Me and my dad can come down and work Saturday if you guys need any help.

Jason and Phil Gruner
#839 2012

rj wohlberg

#18 Post by rj wohlberg » Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:31 pm

Jmack wrote:Me and my dad can come down and work Saturday if you guys need any help.

Jason and Phil Gruner

Thanks guy's i'll put you dpwn.

bmb

#19 Post by bmb » Fri Sep 14, 2012 10:11 am

I also think the more mx track the better!
Did u get any rain yesterday?
No fear comes right before oh $$$$

rj wohlberg

#20 Post by rj wohlberg » Fri Sep 14, 2012 11:09 am

We got a little this morning, not a lot but every little bit help's.