2013 Schedule...so far

General Bike Talk
canamfan

Re: 2013 Schedule...so far

#11 Post by canamfan » Fri Dec 14, 2012 7:04 pm

Well I'm glad i logged on here haven't been here in a while. Sounds like the senior class is going to be interesting. Everytime someone posts there age it makes me feel older, at 54 I must be one of the senior seniors. I've been praying to the KDX god's to make my bike faster, but all I here is I need to hold the throttle on longer. Yes and i've been behind and in front of Joe, he is tuff, and i'm looking forward to riding with him and the rest of you guys. maybe i'll make a few more rounds if the nursing home will give me some extra day passes.

shredder

Re: 2013 Schedule...so far

#12 Post by shredder » Fri Dec 14, 2012 7:36 pm

Yes I'm pushing 48 so I guess I'm still a young-in but working construction since the 6th grade has done a number on me as well. Broken left heel, broken left petalla, lost a ring finger (you just have to ask me about that some time - really!), skull fracture and well over 343 stitches, and all of this stuff happened at different times! (Captain Klutz).

WireFryer will get all the documents you need to get out of the ol folks home and sometimes he wears his white nurses uniform and dog collars as well!

We need to show you new guys where the ice tea and lemon-aid as well as all the bakery goods. we set up a card table and under a huge cabana umbrella about the 1/2 way mark and off the track quite a ways (except carbondale - no amenities there) :lol:

We race hard and full out but our problem is we stop just a little bit short of full out CRAZY! Yep. No one out there is a slouch but we are seasoned gentlemen and respect each other (except Joe,)We yell out at each other word of encouragement all the time! Heck, last race I remember I was on my back laying on the track noticing how beautiful the big blue sky was, thinking I was "Batman" and wondering where my bike was...or even WHAT kind of bike I rode when someone yells out "sucks to be you shredder!" as they ride a wheelie over the family jewels. See we have a tight knit family atmosphere and we really "take care of one another". Dan has always stressed "take care of each other"... :wink:
Dennis Tschirhart - #1000 something

If your going to scuff it, scratch it, crack it or break it, always do the best job you can!