Carbondale, Carbondale, Carbondale

General Bike Talk
yellow jacket

Re: Carbondale, Carbondale, Carbondale

#11 Post by yellow jacket » Thu Oct 23, 2014 8:02 pm

Shredder,
I will give you three guesses on who is going to lay out the track. I will be making a special section for the 1000 class. Probably will bring in some 36" logs to cross, dig a big mud hole and maybe some triple jumps for the Gibber. LOL
Yellow Jacket

shredder

#12 Post by shredder » Fri Oct 24, 2014 4:07 pm

It's starting to sound like you, Mr Joray and Mr Will E. Coyote are working on the track this year. Also in the 1000's section will we have the card tables set up? One is usually lemonade, a finger snack type table...oh, and a chips and dip table and usually a 5 card stud table - I'm thinking in a heavily wooded area around the mile marker 5-ish area? I also loved the pinata we could hit as we go thru the 1000's lane last year full of the twinky's and tootsie rolls.

.......Although now that I think about it, I probably got that flat tire in the pinata lane which almost let smoking Slomojo beat me! Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm... :mrgreen:
Dennis Tschirhart - #1000 something

If your going to scuff it, scratch it, crack it or break it, always do the best job you can!

tclimber

#13 Post by tclimber » Sat Oct 25, 2014 9:49 pm

I will make sure and wear a clean jersey I'm so excited I can't stand it this is going to be great :D
Finally a two digit number 75 for 2012