Milford update Saturday night

General Bike Talk
Iamdanjohnson
Site Admin

Milford update Saturday night

#1 Post by Iamdanjohnson » Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:10 pm

Dont forget to set those clocks forward!!!

The course is done. It is clockwise and 5.5 miles. I laid it out with rain in mind and intend for it to be rideable even if it is raining during the race. This place has a lot of rock and chat and the mudhole areas are obvious and possible to avoid. Because of the chances of rain, this may be the flatest Milford ever! I had to leave the bowls out and any other more dirt areas. I hope we only get a light shower tonight night as this place is super dry and may even be dusty in areas. I hope riding in the rain doesnt keep racers at home. Come on and and ride in some odd conditions for a change. The forecast says the rain will be spotty so dont stay home just because it is raining where you live. I really really want this one to run as postponing will really be difficult so plan on racing.

I will try to post again tomorrow morning. I will still run the peewees in the morning. That course is also plenty rideable.
Dan Johnson KTM 250 XC
Thanks to the support I get from Debbie, Jadan, Grayson, and Karly Johnson AND Dunlop, Letko, Cycle Zone, Motorcare.

It's all good!

Iamdanjohnson
Site Admin

Re: Milford update Saturday night

#2 Post by Iamdanjohnson » Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:17 pm

Oh, and since this is all really about that plastic trophy, I should let you know we got some really cool ones. The best ones are top three so bring your A game.
Dan Johnson KTM 250 XC
Thanks to the support I get from Debbie, Jadan, Grayson, and Karly Johnson AND Dunlop, Letko, Cycle Zone, Motorcare.

It's all good!