STOLEN BIKE

General Bike Talk
Spooner

STOLEN BIKE

#1 Post by Spooner » Wed Nov 07, 2012 9:18 am

Posting this for Dan Fitch, the Moose Racing brand manager. His KLX 450 was nabbed in Springfield but the scumbag is apparently from KC. Here is the info:
The following are a couple pictures of my bike that was stolen and the pictures of the guy involved with the theft. His address shows KC area but I think he may have moved to Springfield MO area. The truck they used was a late model Ford Rapter or customized full size with wheels and tires and fender flares along with possible custom grill color either silver or white. The trailer is a 24” to 26”dual axle fully in-closed car hauler with no markings on the trailer color white. My bike is a 2008 KLX450 with Moose accessories: Moose Maneuver Hand Guards Green/Moose Logo Clutch cover/ Moose Polyester Skid Plate/ Ankle saver foot pegs/Yoshimura Exhaust/ Pirelli Tires with Monster Graphics and #48 Yellow backgrounds. I’m offering $500 reward to the person that can return the bike. The guy in the photo’s name is John Bosco so anyone that has contact with him please call police ASAP. The Springfield Police # is (417) 874-2149 Detective Calhoon case # 12-45787.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
2012 KTM 250xc

oldmandave59

Re: STOLEN BIKE

#2 Post by oldmandave59 » Thu Nov 08, 2012 8:01 pm

Riding is not a hobby, its a lifestyle