Peewee 2013 Numbers

General Bike Talk
Iamdanjohnson
Site Admin

Peewee 2013 Numbers

#1 Post by Iamdanjohnson » Wed Dec 19, 2012 11:17 am

The only way to do these really is by email because we have never entered more than names in the file and it takes a birthday to get in and do it yourself. We may add birthdays to the database this year. For now just go to the top right of your screen and click on PW numbers or http://www.moto-tally.com/FMHSC/pw/BikeNumberList.aspx

See if your number is available, then email me at ktms@fmhsc.com and make your request. Give me a second choice also and include a full birthday for the child and I will add that information to the file so this can all be done online next year.

Name
Birthday
Class
Bike Brand
Number request and 2nd choice.
numbers beginning with 1 or 2 or 3.

This does not have to be solid but I would really prefer that the numbers work like the big bikes with a leading 1 for the Big Bikes then a leading 2 for the Pro 50 and a leading 3 for the PW 50 class. Now that we split them into two races, it is likely more important for the 2nd and 3rd rows. This is done so the parents/spectators know who is in the class and what position the rider is in. All the front row are in one class so it is not as big a deal but doesnt hurt.

I would prefer the returning rider gets the same number as last year when possible but it wont always work out that way.

I will try to update the list about once every day or two as best I can. I will email you back that you have the number.

Still not keeping season points as this is all for fun and I think this decision ensures it will stay that way.

Also, know that I am very aware of how much of a pain it is to get them to the race so early, and that they often ride in some very cold temps by having their race early in the morning. I tried other times early on and each had an issue of some sort. This is just the best we can fit them in and only have one race day for the weekend. I am a peewee parent and have been since the start of this somewhere about 2004 or so. I really really know how cold and/or dew covered the ground can be that early and how hard it is to get them motivated that early.
Dan Johnson KTM 250 XC
Thanks to the support I get from Debbie, Jadan, Grayson, and Karly Johnson AND Dunlop, Letko, Cycle Zone, Motorcare.

It's all good!