Hardwood Enduro

General Bike Talk
Spokes

Hardwood Enduro

#1 Post by Spokes » Fri May 03, 2013 12:15 pm

With the Eldorado Springs FMHSC postponed, come on down to Mansfield, MO for the Hardwood Enduro. It's not a time keeper. You don't need a computer. You don't need to know what time keeping is. It's like an organized trail ride with tests, race the clock. Your times will be added up to see who's the fastest. Check out the weather forecast for Mansfield, MO on Sunday. Start time is 9am.

There's plenty of room for camping and pee wee/family races on Saturday. Plus, a $10 Steak Dinner.

Check out www.blackjackenduro.com for the flyer.

Speedysdad

Re: Hardwood Enduro

#2 Post by Speedysdad » Mon May 06, 2013 12:41 pm

It was a good time. Only a little confusing at times. Not spectator friendly since you can't tell who is racing who. The restart scoring is easier to understand. The ground was perfect for racing.

There were some unfortunate circumstances that occurred with one of the long time supporters of the black jack series passed away during the race. If you want more info go to the Blackjack enduro forum.
Jim Wright
(Retired)

Spokes

#3 Post by Spokes » Thu May 09, 2013 9:05 pm

Speedysdad, that's for coming to the race and your post. I hope the day got less confusing as it went on and more understandable.

We had a pretty good turn out thanks to many hare scramble riders that came out. I hope you put this on your calendar. There is an enduro of this type at Park Hills on the 19th of May. There doesn't appear to be a conflict.

Bob

bmxpro2621

#4 Post by bmxpro2621 » Fri May 10, 2013 9:30 am

Wish I was there. I love enduro's! Even if it was a time keeper, you get the hang of it after you watch the other guys and talk to all the nice people you are riding with. Great for meeting new people while racing even. I bet it was a good race, love those trails.
A Big Thanks To All My Sponsors:

Heavy D's Exhaust Repair, Kenda Tires, Amsoil, O'Neal, ODI Grips, Scott Goggles, Gaerne, Powersports Graphx & Suspension, Bell Helmets, GoPro, Sealsavers, Shorai LFX Lithiuim Batteries, Twin Air, IMS Products, Leatt, JT Sprockets

MORE #210
MHSC#130
HBGP #410
30+B NEPG