2013 Season points

General Bike Talk
Iamdanjohnson
Site Admin

2013 Season points

#1 Post by Iamdanjohnson » Sun Nov 03, 2013 6:14 pm

Go look things over and see if I got all the work averages in and so forth. Results will be final later this week I would think.

Ties are broken by most firsts then seconds and so on.

10 scores are all you can have so 220 would be the most you could get. The lightly confusing thing is you only need 8 scores to get a year end award. I usually even count work averages in that total if needed to round someone on it to getting a year end award.

Banquet is January 18th if you want to mark your calendars.

Likely best to email me with corrections. ktms@fmhsc.com Look at the information tab and then rules to learn more before you email with questions. I get a load of questions right about now and most are answered right in the rule book.

The way points and moves up work, I have to leave the rider in the old class to hold the points from moving up for the remaining riders on a given race. However, when you are figuring out what year end postition you have, leave out that guy who moved up. You can tell because he now has a number that does not fit the set.
Dan Johnson KTM 250 XC
Thanks to the support I get from Debbie, Jadan, Grayson, and Karly Johnson AND Dunlop, Letko, Cycle Zone, Motorcare.

It's all good!

Btrigg88

Re: 2013 Season points

#2 Post by Btrigg88 » Sun Nov 03, 2013 10:13 pm

Thanks again Dan for everything!
Brian Trigg
KTM 300 xcw
2012-#9131
2013-#979
2014-#840
2015-#88