Steward Baylor Riding School November 15-16

General Bike Talk
Iamdanjohnson
Site Admin

Steward Baylor Riding School November 15-16

#1 Post by Iamdanjohnson » Wed Oct 22, 2014 12:30 pm

For the second year, Steward Baylor is coming all the way to MO to do some riding schools. This one will be held at the Merwin track. $220 for one day and $370 for two days. To sign up just contact Steward directly at stewardbaylor514@gmail.com or 864.230.5074. This is all the information but I will try to get a flyer up soon. I am sure he has this on his Facebook page as well. https://www.facebook.com/steward.baylor?fref=ts

To make this worth his time, we really need to get some people signed up. If you rode it last year, perhaps you could post your thoughts here. Jadan rode it and really picked up a lot. I think much of what he learned shows in his results this year. Steward goes over a lot of small details that really make a difference in racing and just riding in general.

He goes over stuff that will help all riders at all levels. During the drills he pulls riders aside and gives them pointers on what they need to work on and then watches to see that it is applied correctly. Every rider will have one on one contact with Steward at multiple times during the day. Practice does not make perfect, practice makes permanence. Practice can make perfect but only if it is being done correctly.

Give it a try, it is money well spent.
Dan Johnson KTM 250 XC
Thanks to the support I get from Debbie, Jadan, Grayson, and Karly Johnson AND Dunlop, Letko, Cycle Zone, Motorcare.

It's all good!

Btrigg88

Re: Steward Baylor Riding School November 15-16

#2 Post by Btrigg88 » Wed Oct 22, 2014 9:41 pm

Dan, I'm in for at least one day. Hopefully two. I need all the help I can get! I'll email to Steward. Thanks.
Brian Trigg
KTM 300 xcw
2012-#9131
2013-#979
2014-#840
2015-#88