Economical Trailer Paint Job needed

Sell your Stuff here
Pumpkinpatch

Economical Trailer Paint Job needed

#1 Post by Pumpkinpatch » Mon Jul 20, 2015 11:34 am

I have an aluminum skinned enclosed 6x12 v-nose that I'd like to get painted.
Perfect is not a must. Prefer professional (semi-professional) automotive style paint job.
Prefer Silver metallic or a Medium Grey metallic color. Mask off the door hinges and handles and the diamond plate and fenders. Paint right over the top of the rivets.

I'm willing to do some prep work (body sanding, pull the tail-lights and license plate frame, re-caulk the trim joints when you're done, that kind of stuff). The photos are from her better days. Not that "white" anymore.

Timing. Prefer having it done before early September.
Cash deal if that makes any difference.
I'm in JoCo (Shawnee, KS) but will bring to you.

Please let me know if you have any leads or know of someone that could take the job on.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Mark Shafer
Rider #511 FMHSC
Proud Papa of #60 & #5

Thanks to #pumpkinpatchracing, Letko Cycles, MSR, EVS, DeCal Works, Atlas, 100%, Motorcare, HeavyD, DT1, Mika Metals

jgordo

Re: Economical Trailer Paint Job needed

#2 Post by jgordo » Thu Aug 13, 2015 10:00 am

Hey Mark, don't know if you have found someone yet but I'm sponsored by One Way CustomPaint and Collision in Topeka, you might give them a call. Let them know it's cash and you race with us and he might give you a heck of a deal... It's Larry Oconnor 785-806-3271. John
Thanks to Big Time Bail Bonds, One way custom paint, flatland Racing, Factory Skid mark, Dragon Alliance, Duro tires and Protaper. And our newest backer Cooper Construction.
2016 #727 on a 16 YZ250x
2015 #77
2012 Husky TXC250
2014 #727
2011 KTM 250sxf

Pumpkinpatch

Re: Economical Trailer Paint Job needed

#3 Post by Pumpkinpatch » Tue Aug 18, 2015 9:06 am

Thanks John.
I've not pinned it down yet.

I'll reach out to your contact.
Thanks,
Mark Shafer
Rider #511 FMHSC
Proud Papa of #60 & #5

Thanks to #pumpkinpatchracing, Letko Cycles, MSR, EVS, DeCal Works, Atlas, 100%, Motorcare, HeavyD, DT1, Mika Metals