School Crk.

Get info On local riding areas
SCORVA

School Crk.

#1 Post by SCORVA » Sat Jun 04, 2016 3:42 pm

School Creek ORV park is flooded! Nearly three quarter of the park is unreachable...
Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming... "WOW! What an incredible ride!"

SCORVA

Re: School Crk.

#2 Post by SCORVA » Sat Jul 02, 2016 12:36 pm

The parking area next to the beach has opened and the lake's water level is down again. However there are large pockets of water back in there just not as bad as it had been.
If there's a lot of rain again this weekend the chances of the lake rising will increase the likelyhood of flooding again.
Happy Independence Day weekend.
Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming... "WOW! What an incredible ride!"

SCORVA

Re: School Crk.....Update

#3 Post by SCORVA » Sun Aug 14, 2016 5:04 pm

Overgrown with numerous downed trees.
We will be having a few cleanup days this fall....I'll be posting more info as time gets closer....would sure appreciate any and all help.

czrider

#4 Post by czrider » Sun Oct 09, 2016 11:19 am

How is the park now? I am 3 hours north. Don
The Older I Get, The Better I Was

SCORVA

#5 Post by SCORVA » Mon Oct 10, 2016 8:50 pm

I have not been back in on the trails recently as we are working on a new picnic shelter in the parking lot and a new loading ramp to follow. When I was on the trails about a month ago it's overgrown with many downed trees over various trails.
Lots of work to be done and can use any and all help this fall. We are waiting on some of the folage to fall for greater ease to clear trail and ability to throw clippings off to the side of trails...