2014 KTM 300XC - SOLD

Sell your Stuff here
Pumpkinpatch

2014 KTM 300XC - SOLD

#1 Post by Pumpkinpatch » Mon Jun 06, 2016 6:55 pm

2014 KTM 300 XC

$5,500 just as it sits, no haggle, all guards and stuff.
Lots included on this machine. You shouldn’t have to do anything but grip it and rip it.

Bike History:
Bought new at Letko late in 2014. Hour meter installed at 0.0 hrs.
I rode for first 4 hours as the original 250XC engine displacement.
Installed a 300 KTM complete kit at 4 hours run time (install performed by Letko).
Completely disassembled to bare frame over the winter of 2014 (at 41.8 hours). Installed new piston and rings, etc. in a freshly powder coated frame (KTM orange as you see now).
I greased all the linkage and steering head bearings while I had it apart for the orange frame build.
Installed a new top end at 76 hours and bought and started using the Warp 9 wheel set at that time.
All new plastic this past winter while prepping for this season.
Installed a 2016 front fender and number plate to update the looks.
And another new top end at 120 hours with a checked bottom end at that time.

Currently it has brand new Bridgestone Battlecross rear tire and a Battlecross front tire that has about 3 races on it. The Michelin Bibb Mousse inserts go with it (front and rear are about 6 races old).

New tires, chain, sprockets, brake pads, air filters and oil changes etc as we went along.
About 4 hours on totally new top end and new tires and chain and sprockets.
New SKF fork seals, wipers and oil 4 hours ago as well.

Most on here know our family and how we keep our machines. This one is as tight as any we’ve had. Been a nice ride that still runs and looks like new. We have a bike ordered so this one needs to go to a new home.

Parts, Guards and Upgrades:
New brakes, chain, sprockets, chain blocks and all that this month (2 rides)
Barkbusters and nice billet aluminum (Cycra) bar mounts included.
Spudbilt threaded bar inserts as well, so your barkbusters won’t come loose.
Terry Brumley made laser cut linkage guard. Fits nice and doesn’t rattle and shift around.
Acerbis plastic skid plate (nice one bolt removal).
MSR radiator guards, shark fin and clutch slave guards.

Gobs of hi res photos if you want to see more. Will e-mail those if you want me to.
Note: exception to what you see in the photos is that it will have a stock KTM silencer instead of the FMF TurbineCore and that the FMF pipe is no longer new (but just refreshed by HeayD so no dents).

If you’re interested call or text me at 913-522-8064 or e-mail me at mwshafer.mws@gmail.com or PM me here.
20160306_134416 websmall.jpg
20160304_204535 websmall.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Pumpkinpatch on Thu Jun 16, 2016 7:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mark Shafer
Rider #511 FMHSC
Proud Papa of #60 & #5

Thanks to #pumpkinpatchracing, Letko Cycles, MSR, EVS, DeCal Works, Atlas, 100%, Motorcare, HeavyD, DT1, Mika Metals

Pumpkinpatch

Re: 2014 KTM 300XC - Excellent Condition

#2 Post by Pumpkinpatch » Wed Jun 08, 2016 2:02 pm

Sort of forgot the obvious. It includes the normal KTM manual, extra jetting stuff and the two extra power valve springs.
Mark Shafer
Rider #511 FMHSC
Proud Papa of #60 & #5

Thanks to #pumpkinpatchracing, Letko Cycles, MSR, EVS, DeCal Works, Atlas, 100%, Motorcare, HeavyD, DT1, Mika Metals

TWO FIDDY RIDER

Re: 2014 KTM 300XC - Excellent Condition

#3 Post by TWO FIDDY RIDER » Thu Jun 09, 2016 8:47 pm

That's an awesome looking bike Mark.
Mark as stated always keep his machines 110% nothing overlooked.
Wish I needed a bike.