2005 CR85R

Sell your Stuff here
Frank

2005 CR85R

#1 Post by Frank » Thu Sep 05, 2019 7:36 am

2005 CR85R, Very well kept and maintained. I had purchased this bike for our middle son who outgrew it very fast. For the short time he rode it, we replaced the bottom end with a Hot Rod crank and overhaul kit. We also replaced the top end with an OEM Honda kit which included the OEM GBFV new cylinder. Replaced the complete clutch which included all discs, outer basket, and the inner basket. That was when I found the only problem with the clutch was a slightly bent clutch lever that would not allow the clutch to fully release. I then lowered the bike and sent the suspension in for our youngest son, whom never took to riding bikes. I have only rode it around the house in the evenings when our cat did not want to come in. The cat is afraid of the sound this bike makes. Suspension was serviced and revalved by Factory Connection. Factory Connection will revalve the forks and shock for anyone who sends them in for service and pays for service and parts. This means...if the rider changes terrain, weight, height, skills, whatever, Factory Connection will honor the service. Our cost was 661.16 and they never got put to use. The suspension is set up right now for a height - 5’3”, weight - 100 #s, years of riding experience - new/beginner, ability level - novice, track type - Hare Scramble, and terrain - hard pack, intermediate, rocks, and roots.

Bill of Sale only

Still retains the original Honda seat cover
Handle bars Renthal #784
Handle bar pad Fly
Moose/Enduro Engineering hand guards
Front tire Dunlop Sport D756F 70/100 -17 40M
Rear tire Michelin Star Cross MS2 90/100 - 14
Tubes are heavy duty in the rear and standard in the front
Muffler FMF
Air filter Twin Air
Clutch Tusk
Complete top end OEM Honda, including new GBFV cylinder
Rear sprocket Renthal
Chain DID Gold
Front sprocket Renthal
Forks and Shock revalved and serviced Factory Connection
Complete overhaul Hot Rod Crank Kit, included the Hot Rod crank
Fuel is Renegade 110 leaded with Maxima Super M oil.
Note: Pure 91 or higher octane pump fuel is fine.
Rear master cylinder rebuilt with OEM kit.
And miscellaneous part to go with the bike.

Extra parts that are available after the sale of the bike.
Honda Owner’s manual
Honda Service manual
New rear fender (UFO)
New clutch cable (Motion Pro 02-0162)
New gasket Left crankcase, water pump, intake
Front wheel complete with tire
Front tire
Radiator (nice shape)
Flywheel cover/chain guard
FMF Turbine Core 2 (USFS Approved) #TDS3
Used Honda cylinder, which can be resealed
for $229 or used as a core valued at $125
Devol lowering links
Rear brake pads

Description of the person you will be dealing with. I am not a techie. I do not jump every time the telephone rings. Most of the time, I can’t hear it. We do not have real good reception here at home and sometimes a text won’t get to me until I’m driving towards town. I do not go to town everyday. I may not be ignoring you and I am learning not hurry anymore. If you have voice mail that requires me to push buttons, you may not hear back from me right away because I still own a dial phone. You know, I might even be on the roof adjusting the television antenna. Yes, I may seem like a crankie old guy, but I am happy when I am leaving reality behind and trails are ahead of me.