Husqvarna Contingency

General Bike Talk
rmgsxr

Husqvarna Contingency

#1 Post by rmgsxr » Tue Jan 24, 2012 4:31 pm

I have just found out that Husqvarna will offer Contingency for the Forward Motion Series for next year. I don't have any payouts yet but as soon as I found out more information I will pass it along.

Bart
Donnell's Motorcycles

DEA

Re: Husqvarna Contingency

#2 Post by DEA » Wed Jan 25, 2012 5:15 pm

and the plot thickens. hmmmmm. choices , choices.
Thanks to Katie, Luke, Ali, and LETKO Cycles, Kenda, Amsoil, ODI, DT1, HBD Motographx, Dirt Tricks, Acerbis, Scott, AXO, Gaerne, Pivot Works, Vertex, Hot Rods, and Regina for the support. #215

KTM SLIM KARL

#3 Post by KTM SLIM KARL » Wed Jan 25, 2012 5:53 pm

DEA wrote:and the plot thickens. hmmmmm. choices , choices.
:D Only one Choices A new Letkocycles KTM 8)
IT IS THE LOVE OF OFF ROAD RACING THAT DRIVES ME AND MY INTENTIONS ARE CLEAR
IS THAT I LIVE FOR THE MOMENT I AM NOT AFRAID TO FAIL
I WOULD RATHER FAIL MAGNIFICENTLY THEN FAIL TO TRY
Mo, MX #750
FMHSC#1050
2011 KTM 350 sxf
1980 KTM 250 mx

jstr244

#4 Post by jstr244 » Thu Jan 26, 2012 1:42 pm

Hmm.... I knew there was a reason I hadn't ordered graphics yet. This is intriguing. Thanks Bart!
Jeremy Stretz #244
'13 KTM 300 XC
Thanks to:
PumpkinPatchRacing
Malcolm Smith Racing (MSR), Dunlop Tires, EVS, 100%, Maxima Racing Oils, Letko, Donnell's Motorcycles, Cycra Racing, & Decal Works

TWO FIDDY RIDER

#5 Post by TWO FIDDY RIDER » Fri Jan 27, 2012 3:56 pm

I say Cycle Zone KTM great guys, they will take care of you. :D

PK

#6 Post by PK » Fri Feb 03, 2012 2:07 pm

On a positive note, thank you Bart for thinking of FMHSC. I know you could have gone to other series in the area with the contingency but you chose FMHSC.

It will be nice to see some different colored motorcycles on the trails and in the pits. This only adds good things for the series!

FYI: In 2011 just over 51% of bikes were KTM, 15% Yamaha, 15% Honda, 10% Kawasaki, 7% Suzuki, less than 1% Gas Gas, Husqvarna and Husaberg.

…….and yes remember, “It’s the dealer that makes the difference” and we have a lot of good dealers sponsoring FMHSC in 2012.
Last edited by PK on Mon Feb 06, 2012 4:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
Perry Keegan

2008 Race of the Year Drexel MO
2010 Race of the Year Big Springs KS
2011 Race of the Year Big Springs KS
2014 Race of the Year Big Springs KS
2017 Race of the Year Heartland Motorsports Park

MGN

#7 Post by MGN » Fri Feb 03, 2012 4:17 pm

PK wrote:On a positive note, thank you Bart for thinking of FMHSC. I know you could have gone to other series in the area with the contingency but you chose FMHSC.

It will be nice to see some different colored motorcycles on the trails and in the pits. This only adds good things for the series!

FYI: In 2011 just over 51% of bikes were KTM, 15% Yamaha and Honda, 10% Kawasaki, 7% Suzuki, less than 1% Gas Gas, Husqvarna and Husaberg.

…….and yes remember, “It’s the dealer that makes the difference” and we have a lot of good dealers sponsoring FMHSC in 2012.
Well said Perry! I was biting my tongue....you are definitely more diplomatic than I could have been.

Like Perry said, thanks Bart for thinking of us and definitely post up when you can get more details. Those new Husqvarna's sure are pretty!

swedishfishmx

#8 Post by swedishfishmx » Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:02 am

Lots of great choices for dealerships in the KC area, too bad I am too far North to truly benefit anymore.

Great job Donnell's and the Husqvarna brand.
Brad Stretz | 243
Husqvarna TC250
Donnell's Motorcycles
DeCal Works
Liechti Racing

Mike Cromwell

#9 Post by Mike Cromwell » Sun Feb 05, 2012 2:01 pm

hmmmm I am thinking I need a new 4 stroke to haul my fat butt around. My bike has said Donnell's on it since I have had a bike and it always will. Best customer support I have ever found in any sport and as Matt says thanks Bart for setting that up so I can talk the old man into buying his adult son a new dirt scooter to ride around in the back of the FMHSC series. See you guys at Collins, I am dusting off the suzuki and ordering some riding gear

Mike
Thanks to my sponsors: Donnell's Motorcycles,
Pro-Action Suspension, Decal Works, HRP, SixSixOne, Oneal, Vestal watches, Osiris shoes, Renthal, Twin Air, Ready Racing, Braking, EZ-UP, Motofuel by Excel Nutrition, MotoCandy, Scott goggles,

shredder

#10 Post by shredder » Sun Feb 05, 2012 3:51 pm

Thanks Bart! I can't say it enough - Donnell's has taken great care of me and all my machines! Even though I'm high maintenance and low volume they get me back out on the track fast! You would think I'm their only customer. :wink: