Who has a blaster and paint setup - earn a couple easy bucks

General Bike Talk
HeavyD

Re: Who has a blaster and paint setup - earn a couple easy b

#11 Post by HeavyD » Fri Apr 20, 2012 11:14 am

OK. Dawned on me that we have a pro pipe fixer in the ranks (yeah, props to Darin / Heavy D).
Where is the "Like" button? :D I havent been to the board for a while so thanks for the props Mark! Best of luck with your trailer and racing this season.
http://www.facebook.com/HeavyDsExhaustRepair
2010-Pipe Fixer
2009-#7
2008-#224 A Champ
2007-#324 B Champ
2004-#514 C Champ
Thanks to: HeavyD's Exhaust Repair,Acerbis, Decal Works, FMF, EVS, Scott, Braking, Gaerne

Pumpkinpatch

#12 Post by Pumpkinpatch » Fri Apr 20, 2012 6:12 pm

No worries Darin, as Wattsy says.

Almost ready to get the trailer back from OldManDave (after he boogered up his arm). Excited. From the pics, looks to be like new.
Dave is obviously a pro.
Mark Shafer
Rider #511 FMHSC
Proud Papa of #60 & #5

Thanks to #pumpkinpatchracing, Letko Cycles, MSR, EVS, DeCal Works, Atlas, 100%, Motorcare, HeavyD, DT1, Mika Metals

oldmandave59

#13 Post by oldmandave59 » Tue May 01, 2012 6:14 pm

WfO Trailriders Mikey and Damon Mom passed away Friday night and we are trying to cover funeral costs, Matt (Manager) at the shop that Damon and I work at, O'neil Collision took up a collection with 9 employees today and came up with over a $1000.00 today, but we still need $1400.00 more.

If any one needs a trailer painted, we could use all the help we can get. Just E mail me at wfo.trailriders@comcast.net and we would appreciate it.
Riding is not a hobby, its a lifestyle

Pumpkinpatch

#14 Post by Pumpkinpatch » Tue May 01, 2012 9:58 pm

oldmandave59 wrote:WfO Trailriders Mikey and Damon Mom passed away Friday night and we are trying to cover funeral costs, Matt (Manager) at the shop that Damon and I work at, O'neil Collision took up a collection with 9 employees today and came up with over a $1000.00 today, but we still need $1400.00 more.

If any one needs a trailer painted, we could use all the help we can get. Just E mail me at wfo.trailriders@comcast.net and we would appreciate it.
That's a sad deal.
I can attest to the good work that Dave and his crew does. I haven't taken any pictures yet; but the old Mike Cotton special is looking very nice!!
Mark Shafer
Rider #511 FMHSC
Proud Papa of #60 & #5

Thanks to #pumpkinpatchracing, Letko Cycles, MSR, EVS, DeCal Works, Atlas, 100%, Motorcare, HeavyD, DT1, Mika Metals