Anybody headed to the GNCC in Indiana May 12?

General Bike Talk
jimmy rippy

Anybody headed to the GNCC in Indiana May 12?

#1 Post by jimmy rippy » Mon Apr 30, 2012 9:58 am

?

Matteson514

Re: Anybody headed to the GNCC in Indiana May 12?

#2 Post by Matteson514 » Mon May 07, 2012 8:14 am

We have went to all but the 1st one and plan on attending the rest of them.
We have had a great time at them this year. The only down fall is we have not been able to attend the Forward Motion races. We really enjoyed them last year. Dan does a great job and my family had a lot of fun at them.
What class will you ride at the GNCC.
We have made videos of all of the GNCC's, check them out on YouTube under Matteson Racing.

Rick Matteson

jimmy rippy

#3 Post by jimmy rippy » Mon May 07, 2012 9:09 am

Rick-
My plans are to take the HD Road King.
No racing for me for awhile. I simply took a nap about 3 months ago on a Sat afternoon and when I woke up I was blind in left eye. I thought I had a stroke. Ends up its just a simple artery that exploded in my eye. So no racing until Dr. says so. HD is ok per Dr.

Last year on the warm up lap at Archie you waded up in front of me in the Endurocross section and I thought you were dead. Could not believe you raced that event after that. You are one tuff some bum imo.....See you in Indy.

Matteson514

#4 Post by Matteson514 » Mon May 07, 2012 10:41 am

Sorry to here about your eye, I hope you have a full recovery.

Ya that crash hurt pretty bad, had a brush on my hip the size of a basketball for 2 months.

3 weeks ago in South Carolina I broke 2 Toes and smashed my foot in between a tree and my bike. Didn't hurt to bad till the race was over. A week ago we raced in Kentucky, 3 pain pills later and I had my best ride of the year. I love this sport, a great way to have family fun.

We are leaving Friday night, look us up. I have a new 16 foot V nose trailer ( white,Doolittle ). It has " MisfitsforJesus.com" on the back door.