Helluva Parts Counter & Showroom...Freedom Cycles

General Bike Talk
KTMWade

Helluva Parts Counter & Showroom...Freedom Cycles

#1 Post by KTMWade » Sat May 12, 2012 7:45 pm

I dont do this very often, but when I stop by a dealership and I see service and selection that is exemplary, I have to give them props.

Little background...I bought my last 01 CR250 from Jeff Stanfield and Chris Thacker way back when in late 2000. Fast forward to now, found another 01 CR250, no hours on it to speak of so I headed out to Freedom since I had not seen it since the big expansion.

All I have to say is damn, these guys have their stuff together. The parts counter is hopping, customers are being moved along briskly, selection is insane and Chance seems to know his stuff and very personable. Cool thing about that sort of influence is the rest of the counter staff is upbeat too. Very, very good parts counter.

As far as selection, I dont know of most anywhere in the country you can see this many different bikes, ATV's and everything else on 2 floors. It was pretty impressive to say the least. As far as riding gear etc, you can pretty much find most any size and style of what us dirt bike guys are looking for. Still cant get over how many brands of gear, helmets, boots, etc was actually on hand. It was like being in a catalog. I even made an impulse purchase...set of sweet ASV levers for my old CR was sitting there calling my name. How many shops can say they have that sort of item selection...not many these days of recession and cutbacks.

Congrats to Jeff S, Mike S, Chance and crew...ya'll are doing a great job!

cbn250xc

Re: Helluva Parts Counter & Showroom...Freedom Cycles

#2 Post by cbn250xc » Sun May 13, 2012 11:11 am

Freedom definately has their ducks in a row when it comes to selection and service. Like wade says, its like being inside of a lifesize catalog. I don't know of any dealer that carries such a wide range of different gear. Gotta give props up to chance and his peeps behind the parts counter. Can't forget scott either, ( aka ktm guru) he is the man when it comes to workin on your stuff especially if you ride orange. Congrats to jim stanfield also. That guy is faaaaast. Good job guys!! I wouldn't shop anywhere else. Chad nash #9