Thanks

General Bike Talk
cantkeepup

Thanks

#1 Post by cantkeepup » Mon May 28, 2012 10:58 pm

I am a 35 year old who just bought my first bike 2 years ago when there wasn't anyone around to tell me I couldn't. Sence then, I have been riding at Perry lake on weekends and the occasional evening after work. I have met some other riders and was encouraged to try a hare scramble. Big Springs was the first chance I have had and I have to say I am hooked. I just want to say thanks to all the riders who take time to give pointers and help a guy along. I would also like to say thankyou to Forward Motion and all those involved for putting this series together.
#720 250xcf

verticaltwin

Re: Thanks

#2 Post by verticaltwin » Tue May 29, 2012 9:57 am

I want to add my thanks to everyone that put the weekend's events on at Big Springs. Had a great time and found out how TOUGH you hare scramble riders are! Holy moly, I was wiped out after one loop on that ktm 450sx! (stalling it 4 times didn't help... lol!) What a blast though, and now that I know what its like I really want to get set up with a more rideable bike and get myself in better shape to ride with you guys. A few other flattrack buddies showed up and had fun too.

I hope all goes well in the battle to keep Big Springs going in the future. Thanks again for the fun!
TTR250 #9114

Pumpkinpatch

Re: Thanks

#3 Post by Pumpkinpatch » Tue May 29, 2012 11:49 am

Taylor Adcock, is this you?

Sorry we didn't meet on Sunday. My wife said you were coming.
We ended up racing Sunday (Jared and I) and the kids on Sunday (Lauren and Jared).
We all had a blast.

Thanks Perry and Dan and crew.
I forget the "food guy" name; but thank you for your past service to our fine country and for your food service this past weekend. We appreciate it very much!!!
Mark Shafer
Rider #511 FMHSC
Proud Papa of #60 & #5

Thanks to #pumpkinpatchracing, Letko Cycles, MSR, EVS, DeCal Works, Atlas, 100%, Motorcare, HeavyD, DT1, Mika Metals