If you need Husky Parts

General Bike Talk
bmxpro2621

If you need Husky Parts

#1 Post by bmxpro2621 » Fri Jul 06, 2012 10:32 am

A great place to buy from is Hall's Cycles in Springfield IL. I got several things for my bike they actually had already in stock and it only took 3 days with the 4th holiday too even. Thanks for the bark buster holders. They are working great!
Last edited by bmxpro2621 on Wed Aug 15, 2012 1:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
A Big Thanks To All My Sponsors:

Heavy D's Exhaust Repair, Kenda Tires, Amsoil, O'Neal, ODI Grips, Scott Goggles, Gaerne, Powersports Graphx & Suspension, Bell Helmets, GoPro, Sealsavers, Shorai LFX Lithiuim Batteries, Twin Air, IMS Products, Leatt, JT Sprockets

MORE #210
MHSC#130
HBGP #410
30+B NEPG

rmgsxr

Re: If you need Husky Parts

#2 Post by rmgsxr » Fri Jul 06, 2012 10:46 am

You are right about Hall's. They have been a Husky dealer since the 70's so they know all about them. We will admit that we are still learning.

Iamdanjohnson
Site Admin

#3 Post by Iamdanjohnson » Fri Jul 06, 2012 1:00 pm

I pretty much just let people say whatever they need to since this is just a sharing of ideas. Somehow I may be taking this thread wrong but Donnell's has supported our series since I can remember and has supported a lot of riders who ride our series. Now they have taken on Husky and really changed the face or our Pumpking Patch races. Just my opinion, but if you can buy from them or any business you see on the left column of this website, please do.

I am not knocking the dealer mentioned, just encouraging everyone to give the sponsors a second look. Maybe a few extra dollars or extra days will actually pay dividends in the long run.

Not trying to stir things here as it really is All Good!
Dan Johnson KTM 250 XC
Thanks to the support I get from Debbie, Jadan, Grayson, and Karly Johnson AND Dunlop, Letko, Cycle Zone, Motorcare.

It's all good!

bmxpro2621

#4 Post by bmxpro2621 » Tue Jul 17, 2012 3:37 pm

Trust me I would still go to Donnell's in a heartbeat because they are closer. I just wish they could get the parts I need in a reasonable timeframe. I get everything else from there but the support I think is lacking a bit on communication is all. I will still buy a new husky from them too when the time comes again. Great sales staff!
A Big Thanks To All My Sponsors:

Heavy D's Exhaust Repair, Kenda Tires, Amsoil, O'Neal, ODI Grips, Scott Goggles, Gaerne, Powersports Graphx & Suspension, Bell Helmets, GoPro, Sealsavers, Shorai LFX Lithiuim Batteries, Twin Air, IMS Products, Leatt, JT Sprockets

MORE #210
MHSC#130
HBGP #410
30+B NEPG

Rod Overstreet

#5 Post by Rod Overstreet » Tue Aug 14, 2012 8:53 pm

I couldn't help but chime in on this topic, even though its a little dated. Maybe I should let sleeping dogs lie but I cannot let a good dealer take the blame for something he had no control over.

While I'm not aware of what parts "Pro4100" had trouble getting...I can share with everyone here, that many dealer orders were delayed in shipping due to our moving the entire Husqvarna parts inventory from MI. to a new distribution center in PA.this past spring. In addition, many dealers experienced "back-order" status on many of the most commonly used parts during this time, when in fact, the parts were simply in transit from one state to another, resulting in customers being misinformed as to the ETA of their order.

Plain and simple...our dealers took the hit and suffered, in order to give us the time we needed to help serve them better in the future, and thats where we find ourselves today.

2 years ago, HMNA parts fill rate were at an embarrassing 60%. Today...we proudly boast a 94% fill rate and will continue to get even better as our dealer network grows.

As for the comments made about Halls and Donnells...I will say this. Both are EXCEPTIONAL dealers that are not only committed to Husqvarna, but to our sport in general. The big difference between them? I think that's already been pointed out but long to short...I would hope that you support those that support your series, and if it makes any difference...you should know that happens to be the same guy that managed to get $122k in Husky contingency allocated to Forward Motion.

Food for thought.
Rod Overstreet
Husqvarna Motorcycles North America
www.husqvarna-motorcyclesna.com